Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Foods That Taste Great at First, But Make You Sick if You Eat Anymore (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=473288)

Klompy 08-09-2007 03:53 PM

Re: Foods That Taste Great at First, But Make You Sick if You Eat Anym

A monte cristo.

oddjob 08-09-2007 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Funnel cake with strawberrys, confectioners sugar and whipped cream. The first half is great, the second half is a struggle.

[/ QUOTE ]

funnel cake alone. last time i had this was a few weeks ago. there were 4 of us. we all really wanted some funnel cake. i hadn't had funnel cake before. we got 1 for all of us to share, and i was thinking, 1 for all of us?

we didnt' finish half of it.

Howard Beale 08-09-2007 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

WTF, there are a LOT of bad answers here.

And I cannot believe that nobody has mentioned fried chicken yet, especially KFC.

Also, Funyuns.

Seriously, a lot of you guys suck pretty bad at this. I will rip on some people's answers in a bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pre-emptive, defensive attack:

Prime rib gets cold and congealed towards the end. Unless you gobble it down like a wolf it gets sucky 3/4 of the way thru. If you're with company you can't eat it like a wolf so that it doesn't get sucky 3/4 of the way thru.

As for sushi: How much raw fish can a person eat before they get sick almost by definition?

Well, that takes care of that. Howard (not my real name) is now immune from 2p2's 800lb gorilla.

Bostaevski 08-09-2007 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I always get a headache if I eat too many eggs for breakfast.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many eggs are we talking here?? Isn't 2 eggs pretty standard?

For me I went on this week-long thing where every day around noon I'd end up with liquid colon blow and finally realized it was the Splenda I had been putting in my morning coffee.

The Farside 08-09-2007 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Funnel cakes. The 2nd one sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf?? who orders more than one funnel cake? i have to split one four ways to get it down.

suzzer99 08-09-2007 04:26 PM

I can't eat more than about 5 plain potato chips w/o getting nauseous. But if you put some flavor on there, or even ridges, I can eat a lot more. Weird.

punkass 08-09-2007 04:29 PM

Just how big a prime rib are you eating Howard. Even if I go to Ruth's and order a prime rib, that last bit is just as juicy and wonderful and delicious and awesome....droool

guids 08-09-2007 04:30 PM

I will agree on teh sushi, but didnt say it because I cant eat it anymore (got sick off it about 6 months ago). Sushi, I cant keep eating and eating, becuase its just not the type of food to over indulge in imo. I love cold steak, so the lukewarm prime rib doesnt bother me.

El Diablo 08-09-2007 04:33 PM

suzzer,

"I can't eat more than about 5 plain potato chips w/o getting nauseous."

WTF is wrong with you? You are saying you wouldn't love to eat a small bag of plain Lay's? ARE YOU A TERRORIST?

4_2_it 08-09-2007 04:34 PM

http://www.nestleusa.com/nirf/cm2/up...Caps_Image.jpg

When I was a kid, I used to always get these every time we went to a movie. I always felt sick halfway through the movie.....