Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Tournament Circuit/WSOP (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Gulf Coast Poker Championship (WPT) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=450964)

NeBlis 07-25-2007 10:15 AM

Re: Gulf Coast Poker Championship (WPT)

Johnny Grooms OWNS !! ... that is all

Pkrhore 07-26-2007 09:03 PM

Knew I would see those blind structures eventually, just thought I would get them a different way!

Thanks,

Jess

GaryTheGoat 07-26-2007 09:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Knew I would see those blind structures eventually, just thought I would get them a different way!

Thanks,

Jess

[/ QUOTE ]

Been wondering if I would ever hear from you again.

How is what's-his-name...Don...Dougie...whatever doing?

Just kidding. You guys doin' alright at the Beau? Haven't seen you since re-opening day post-Katrina.

GB

Abe 07-27-2007 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Feel free to ask questions, as I will try to check in daily and address your issues.

Johnny Grooms

[/ QUOTE ]

OK - heres my question!
If you had it all to do over again, would you have stayed on the college golf team?

haha - see you at Biloxi tourney.

JohnnyGroomsTD 07-27-2007 09:23 PM

???? Can I phone a friend....or naybe 50/50....LOL

Pkrhore 07-27-2007 10:07 PM

Yeah, Dougie is great! We have actually settled down and bought a house...looks like I am here to stay. Better come down here to see me. The games are great at the Beau, the tournament director even better - ha ha ha! Seriously, hope to see you in the big event coming up! We are working hard to have a great event! Hope you come down soon! Need a tequila drinking buddy!

See you soon!

ibluffoldladies 07-29-2007 06:30 PM

My friend and I will be driving from Texas to play in the satellites.
I just have one question.
Can you sell your entry into the main event if you qualify? I'm not sure I'll be able to play in the main event.

JohnnyGroomsTD 07-30-2007 10:04 AM

Hotel rooms are filling fast. For those of you planning on coming to Biloxi, you should eserve now, as our block will fill within the next week or so...... And if you act now, you'll also get ....... The Bass-O-Matic 2007....LOL

DrewDevil 07-30-2007 10:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hotel rooms are filling fast. For those of you planning on coming to Biloxi, you should eserve now, as our block will fill within the next week or so...... And if you act now, you'll also get ....... The Bass-O-Matic 2007....LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Johnny, what if I reserve a room and then can't make it? I'm about 50-50 right now... can I get my $$$ back?

DonkeyChip 07-30-2007 10:50 AM

Mmmmmmmm...that's great bass!