Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   EDF (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Post here if you want to start threads in EDF (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=438202)

El Diablo 07-06-2007 01:50 PM

Re: Post here if you want to start threads in EDF

All,

Updated again.

A few of you are posters EDF mods aren't familar with and you haven't posted here much or at all, so just start posting good stuff regularly here and we'll add you to the list.

A couple of you we weren't that familiar with (fleece, Pete, Danny this round), but you either had great suggestions or have made a handful of solid posts in EDF, so we're giving it a try.

The rest of you are either solid 2+2 posters we're familiar with, or have been posting good responses here regularly. Looking forward to some good threads!

Again, if you have posted here and aren't listed in the OP or have any questions, just post here.

billygrippo 07-07-2007 02:31 AM

d,

i might wana start a thread at some point.

El Diablo 07-07-2007 02:34 AM

p,

Word.

DukeSucks 07-07-2007 07:15 PM

Not sure if I post enough to qualify, but I've been around long enough not to say anything stupid.

DeathDonkey 07-07-2007 08:07 PM

I never start threads anywhere but add me just in case please?

-DeathDonkey

Jeffmet3 07-07-2007 08:09 PM

don't care if i start it, but can someone start a thread talking about the pros and cons of the different neighborhoods in manhattan?

SamIAm 07-08-2007 07:32 PM

I honestly think I've started 10 OT threads in my time at 2+2, but I post in a cooking forum that has an Iron Chef competition like the one here. I think EDF would get a kick out of my recent Iron Chef: Onion entry, and it's way (way) too long to post in the "What's Cooking" thread. Can I start a new thread here?
-Sam

fsuplayer 07-28-2007 09:29 AM

For a reason i still cant figure out, I didnt start visiting this forum until recently. this annoys me for a variety of reasons, but mostly bc of all the time ive wasted in bbv or nvg when i could have been reading/posting in here.

That being said, I prob. wont start a ton of threads in here, but would like to be able to start the occasional good one.

Yeti 07-28-2007 11:03 AM

fsu you obviously must read the adsman thread if you haven't seen that already.

splashpot 08-07-2007 09:41 AM

ElD,

The one place you might remember me is from the early editions of OOT Iron Chef. Just started browsing here and I might want to start a thread at some point. I'll start posting in existing threads in the meantime.