Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   ***Official FTP Regs Thread*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=429423)

mattnxtc 09-26-2007 04:01 PM

Re: ***Official FTP Regs Thread***

Anybody slum down at .25/.5 with me?

pokerlife 09-26-2007 08:28 PM

What's a good win rate for the 3/6 level shorthanded?

imitation 09-26-2007 08:30 PM

i played 7k hands this week at full tilt for the first time ever mostly 5/10 with some 8/16 and 10/20, there was very very few good tags at 5/10 they were all too tight and too predictable, most of them were running at 22/15, no names stand out to memory but they all were playing multiple tables and not really paying attention. And I noticed a lot of 3-betting with overcards or A-h hu that was really just horribly bad play.

NinaWilliams 09-26-2007 08:57 PM

Anyone have any thoughts on xaucomet? This guy cracks me up.

V4P 09-26-2007 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Wolfram 09-27-2007 06:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I absolutely destroy/kill/dominate the 2/4 - 5/10 games on FTP.

[/ QUOTE ]

bob, do you mind if i ask what your winrate is?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't mind you asking, but to be honest, I don't know. That's because I no longer use Poker Tracker. Some might think this is stupid, and maybe it is. But I found that relying on stats for reads wasn't doing me much good.

I don't know why it is, but ever since giving up PT (around this time last year), I've never done better at poker. It might be cuz of PT, could be cause I'm a stronger player. Maybe the players are weaker, who knows. But with rakeback, I'm doing very well.

[/ QUOTE ]
Uhm, you realize that PT and PAHUD are two different pieces of software, right?

Even if you don't use a hud, I think it's worthwile for you to use PT, just to keep track of your wins and you can also review your game etc.

jt1 09-27-2007 09:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Any thoughts on the 3/6ers named "SteadyHands"

[/ QUOTE ]

He only rarely plays 5/10 but I know him well from 3/6. He's really into winning the absolute most when ahead.

So far I think Steinway is the best player at the 5/10 game.

Gurravasa 09-27-2007 09:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

only note I have on him is that he caps with 99 and seems overagressive postflop. Just played 300 hands with him thou.

Gurravasa 09-27-2007 10:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Any thoughts on the 3/6ers named "SteadyHands"

[/ QUOTE ]

He only rarely plays 5/10 but I know him well from 3/6. He's really into winning the absolute most when ahead.

So far I think Steinway is the best player at the 5/10 game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Played Steinway at 3/6 and he is very agressive on flops. -2BB/100 in 2000 hand in my DB.

Underrated 09-27-2007 12:17 PM

Yeah I agree, Steinway is very aggro.
In my tracker the guy on fire is GingerKid89. Guys aggro who done well : Alik69, DrKvalme ( but didnt saw him at tables since weeks ) Kristianbahle, DirectorFTP ( but bluff too often ) cardozatwiser
All the OVER aggressive ( lot of losing players ) like : hitking, drzhong, mackena, gotdanizuts, ywert, MWazowski, ufoldtoomuch, Skimpy11, Kaliostro, catatedog...theyre so many !