Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Poker Video (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=326425)

ph0yce 02-12-2007 03:08 AM

Re: Poker Video

[ QUOTE ]
Me. And this will be 100% real. I won't be faking much. I'm not the type of guy that sits there and plays and shakes things off so if you see me acting like a freakshow then well it's probably no act. See, if I run well this video could be pretty boring and not live up to its potential, IMO. What we need is for Lee Jones to be feeling it hardcore and me to get 2 outered to death.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only post anyone is interested in seeing from you is your video. Don't post again without it. Jesus.

adanthar 02-12-2007 03:11 AM

fgators I have seriously tried to help you but I'm not doing it again without this video

this 'let's tease BBV and then not deliver' BS is lame.

FGators 02-12-2007 01:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fgators I have seriously tried to help you but I'm not doing it again without this video

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a major problem. I don't know how else to do this video besides getting a video camera from the college library, buying a tape and have a friend hold it over my computer screen.

I don't have access to any cool things like camtasia (whatever the hell that is).

Thoughts? Should I even do it? How Bush League would this actually be?

Joymachine21 02-12-2007 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a major problem. I don't know how else to do this video besides getting a video camera from the college library, buying a tape and have a friend hold it over my computer screen.

I don't have access to any cool things like camtasia (whatever the hell that is).

[/ QUOTE ]

i read 9 pages and u might not even do this [censored] !! fjdsfsdo fjsdoighsdo

whipsaw 02-12-2007 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

there are tons of programs on teh internets that will record your screen activity.

VPIP100 02-12-2007 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

there are tons of programs on teh internets that will record your screen activity.

[/ QUOTE ]

Louis Vuitton 02-12-2007 01:16 PM

jesus christ dl the [censored] camtasia and do the damn video or stfu

ph0yce 02-12-2007 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ban.

thac 02-12-2007 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i read 9 pages and u might not even do this [censored] !! fjdsfsdo fjsdoighsdo

[/ QUOTE ]

lol 9 pages.

FGators - dl CamStudio, it's free. Some people use it.

Elandriel 02-12-2007 01:32 PM

Ya, i would like to see it.