Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Beat: Absolute is *actually* rigged (serious) (read me) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=501886)

rothko 09-15-2007 07:41 PM

Re: Beat: Absolute is *actually* rigged (serious) (read me)

wa wa wee wa

schwah 09-15-2007 07:41 PM

jesus... assuming that this guy actually can see peoples cards (and based on those stats i don't really see how anything else is possible)... how retarded does he have to be to be this obvious about it?

luckyjimm 09-15-2007 07:42 PM

Is that meant to be 00 on the River AF for 200/400? Because it's a different font.

Teh1337zor 09-15-2007 07:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is that meant to be 00 on the River AF for 200/400? Because it's a different font.

[/ QUOTE ]

infinity

obiedman 09-15-2007 07:42 PM

infinityyyyyyyy

ITILTEZ 09-15-2007 07:42 PM

Thats only 537 hands. Also wasnt dan the guy who was convinced that pokerstars was rigged and because of that wouldnt play there.

rothko 09-15-2007 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
jesus... assuming that this guy actually can see peoples cards (and based on those stats i don't really see how anything else is possible)... how retarded does he have to be to be this obvious about it?

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously, just play so that your stats will be similar to an excellent player and get free monies ad infinitum. really glad this person(s) is an idiot, however.

adanthar 09-15-2007 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thats only 537 hands. Also wasnt dan the guy who was convinced that pokerstars was rigged and because of that wouldnt play there.

[/ QUOTE ]

there are other screenshots, I'm just posting a bunch of stuff at random from that thread. another person who is convinced at this point is schneids.

mason55 09-15-2007 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
there are lots of people involved

[/ QUOTE ]

this makes it much more likely that there is a flaw in the software and not a bunch of godly superuser accounts that have all been compromised

ITILTEZ 09-15-2007 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

there are other screenshots, I'm just posting a bunch of stuff at random from that thread. another person who is convinced at this point is schneids.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok ty. Sounds better(or worse) now.