Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   idea about resolving disputes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=534653)

Gildwulf 11-05-2007 10:29 AM

Re: idea about resolving disputes

so....is anything going to happen?

we shut down the mod forum and sent our pms to Mat and now it is reopened and nothing is changed.

Mat Sklansky 11-05-2007 12:46 PM

I've been given a lot to go over and will be making a general statement when i've processed all of it and consulted with ryan.

i will say that things don't seem as bad as i thought and i don't expect any significant change until vbulletin is implemented.

the new tools at our disposal may reduce frustrations enough, that we will still see no real forced changes in regard to moderators.

katyseagull 11-05-2007 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

we shut down the mod forum and sent our pms to Mat and now it is reopened and nothing is changed.

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd think he could have posted a graph or two. I'd like to know how he made sense of all that data he collected. Did any of us even address the correct issues? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Do we fall into clusters?

4_2_it 11-05-2007 02:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd think he could have posted a graph or two. I'd like to know how he made sense of all that data he collected. Did any of us even address the correct issues? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Do we fall into clusters?

[/ QUOTE ]

Did anyone else suggest a base salary of $100k per year for mods?

entertainme 11-05-2007 02:25 PM

From the look of things around here, the "time-out" did everyone some good. Mom logic FTW. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

citanul 11-05-2007 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for lowballing me, [censored].

Gildwulf 11-05-2007 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be interested in more free books:)

Mat Sklansky 11-06-2007 02:19 AM

I agree that things already seem brighter. And though it pains me to say it, I think that we should continue to strive for greater civility in this forum.

I'm still working on processing the opinions of everyone who wrote to me. I very much appreciate all the feedback I received.

Those who chose not to reply, well I hope you choke on a bowl of dicks. Kidding. Just kidding. I hope they were yummy.

Mat Sklansky 11-06-2007 02:21 AM

Re: re: strategy forum mods

[ QUOTE ]
strategy mods are good at logical reasoning and therefor realize that it's a waste of time to spend time in this forum. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

just to remind me. this does seem to be the general consensus.

Buzz 11-06-2007 02:39 AM

Re: re: strategy forum mods

[ QUOTE ]
strategy mods are good at logical reasoning and therefor realize that it's a waste of time to spend time in this forum.

just to remind me. this does seem to be the general consensus.

[/ QUOTE ]Hi Mat - Not exactly. Just because we don't respond here doesn't mean we don't spend time here.

I can't speak for all the strategy mods, but speaking for myself, not posting anything here simply means there's nothing I want to post here.

Buzz
Omaha-8
Omaha-high