Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The official PAYTRU thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=388031)

illini43 05-20-2007 01:44 PM

Re: The official PAYTRU thread

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know if you can cashout from Stars to your PayTru card without first having made a deposit from it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Can anyone else besides ridonkulous confirm this? I'm sure that he was correct in saying you can, but I would like a little more assurance that you can cash out using the paytru card without using it to deposit...

kickabuck 05-20-2007 04:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know if you can cashout from Stars to your PayTru card without first having made a deposit from it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Can anyone else besides ridonkulous confirm this? I'm sure that he was correct in saying you can, but I would like a little more assurance that you can cash out using the paytru card without using it to deposit...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I cashed out without making a deposit first.

TreyWilly 05-20-2007 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I did it last month, no trouble.

xxxslicknick 05-20-2007 07:19 PM

i recieved my physical card about a month ago, but i threw it away. so now i want to load my card( i have the credit card number written down on a piece of paper)but i dont have the cvv number. does 000 still work, or do i need the real number?

cbloom 05-20-2007 07:31 PM

Anybody gotten a check from Stars recently? What's the wait time like? I'm debating how to cash out; I don't want to wait too long but I don't want to pay a ton of fees to use PayTru either.

Losing all 05-20-2007 07:53 PM

3 checks recently, all under 2 weeks.

TreyWilly 05-20-2007 09:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i recieved my physical card about a month ago, but i threw it away.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why the [censored] did you do that?

[ QUOTE ]
does 000 still work

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

ScottC 05-21-2007 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anybody gotten a check from Stars recently? What's the wait time like? I'm debating how to cash out; I don't want to wait too long but I don't want to pay a ton of fees to use PayTru either.

[/ QUOTE ]I, too, have gotten 3 checks in the past 45 days. One I requested on a Monday and received Friday. Others took up to 10 days.

ScottC 05-21-2007 12:57 AM

PayTru Maxxed Out?

When I click Pre-Paid Visa in cashier box, I get this message:

"PLEASE READ: This option is currently unavailable. The Prepaid Visa Debit Card program has reached capacity limits for issuing new cards. Please check back soon to order your new card."

krazyace5 05-22-2007 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you go to 'Cash Out' in Poker Stars is it still an option for everyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not an option for me.

WTF

[/ QUOTE ]

I just checked and it is no longer an option for me. Has anyone asked for clarification from PS yet on this? I will fire off an email right now and will let you all know what I find out.

Les

[/ QUOTE ]

I have cashed out once with the card, just went to cashout again but it isnt an option, is it automatic now or is it gone?