Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sports Betting (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Thurs night NCAA football (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=525899)

MyTurn2Raise 10-25-2007 05:36 PM

Re: Thurs night NCAA football

[ QUOTE ]
tlt - I would be interested to see your picks for this weekend's games if you wouldn't mind sharing.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...his last gem was Wisky @ Penn St because Penn St is slow.

MicroBob 10-25-2007 05:42 PM

where?

MyTurn2Raise 10-25-2007 05:48 PM

here

MyTurn2Raise 10-25-2007 05:52 PM

in his defense, he was on Denver v Pitt and Chicago @ GB on sunday night NFL

basically, he got mad that most of us don't agree with his methods or reasoning and wants to troll forever

hedgie43 10-25-2007 05:56 PM

This thread is hilarious. I'll stop now before TLT humiliates himself any further. I'd be willing to put up some money for that 75% bet, too, except I'll make it 70% so that TLT thinks he has an edge. I imagine he will decline, though, as this edge will put too much pressure on his BR.

thelyingthief 10-25-2007 07:00 PM

you're hilarious. you're willing to give me even money on a 3/2 shot? and i'm the one without any understanding of correct odds?

nasty, dude.

now, if you're willing to give me the same odds on each play that i would receive betting the book, compel only those bets that i would in the course of a season make--and you guarantee in writing you will not fade my bets, nor make them on my back, perhaps..

hedgie43 10-25-2007 07:02 PM

Don't you say you cash 75% of your ML dog bets? How is hitting 70% a 3/2 shot?

thelyingthief 10-25-2007 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
in his defense, he was on Denver v Pitt and Chicago @ GB on sunday night NFL

basically, he got mad that most of us don't agree with his methods or reasoning and wants to troll forever

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, i got mad that the lot of you behave like animals instead of men--on second thought, that insults many of the animals i have observed or known. as to reasoning, since the majority of you can't read, let alone reason, that is inconsequential.

tlt

MyTurn2Raise 10-25-2007 07:11 PM

lol...I need to stop feeding the troll

I reasoned with him once and pwned him every which way until he resorted to ad hominem

bean-couters is his new favorite...as though that were an insult

ThankgodforRB 10-25-2007 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you dont have 20k, rb.

[/ QUOTE ]

I assure you I have not only $20k, but even more [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

That is just the amount I'd be willing to put towards this wager if you accept, as I do admit I could easily lose.

Let me know if you're willing and I'll prove I have the $20k by agreeing to have someone hold it for us before the bet begins.

Basically you can just continue to make $$ by betting all the normal MLs you would and then this $20k would be an extra bonus once you get to the 20-mark. Unless you have bankroll limitations or go on a really, really bad run locking up this $20k shouldn't affect your bets anyway, right?

Let me know...

And if the post below is true then I really assume this shouldn't be a problem! I am willing to go a lesser amount if you would like, though.