Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   2007 Atlanta Braves Thread: Reclaiming the NL East (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=366355)

CrazyPsycho 04-05-2007 04:35 PM

Re: 2007 Atlanta Braves Thread: Reclaiming the NL East

Jeff Francoeur with a professional AB? What the hell is going on?

Jack of Arcades 04-05-2007 04:35 PM

Holy [censored], Frenchie gets quickly to an 0-2 count, lays off two close pitches, fouls off two close pitches, and then sends one through the hole in the right side of the infield for a single. If he can keep that up he'll get walks without even trying.

TruFloridaGator 04-05-2007 04:36 PM

CP & JoA, yea I was about to comment. Who was that & what have they done with Jeff?

CrazyPsycho 04-05-2007 04:37 PM

Holy crap, if Thorman and Francoeur start hitting, just wow...

TruFloridaGator 04-05-2007 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Holy crap, if Thorman and Francoeur start hitting, just wow...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thorman is a beast. There is no doubt about being him a hitter. Jeff too if he becomes patient. Anyways, the Sweep is on!!!!!!!!1

Jack of Arcades 04-05-2007 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
CP & JoA, yea I was about to comment. Who was that & what have they done with Jeff?

[/ QUOTE ]

Terry Pendleton is our overlord.

Wondercall 04-05-2007 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Terry Pendleton is our overlord.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brag: Family friend.

mmbt0ne 04-05-2007 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Brian McCann could have me if he wanted.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know someone who turned down sexing McCann 2 years ago. Stupid girl.

livin_a_lie 04-05-2007 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My god I love the braves!!!!

What makes these wins even better is the fact that the entire city of philadelphia is full of [censored], and I love seeing them act like the losers they are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, what the [censored] are you talking about? Philly fans are pretty much down on their teams 100% of the time. Kill yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF are you talking about? OK, they're down on themselves all the time, that gives them the right to be douche bags?

It's widely known that eagle's fans are the biggest [censored] in the NFL. Not surprisingly, this carries over to baseball. Sorry I hurt your little feelings, but thanks for proving my point. I love the fact that Philadelphia fans talk so much [censored] to other teams/fans and do nothing but lose all of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

You basically trashed an entire city of people in this thread unprompted, yet you say that I am proving your point. Look around, no one talked [censored] to you in this thread. You are nuts, bro.

How would you feel if someone randomly said that "Atlanta is full of [censored], and I love seeing them act like the losers they are." This is just sports, no need to trash a city's people out of nowhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now some [censored] losers are throwing beer bottles on the field in the 9th inning down 8-2. I take back everything I said. Nothing but class in philly.

CrazyPsycho 04-05-2007 06:08 PM

Woo, 4 walks in the inning.