Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   AS-XII GAME THREAD (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=366597)

soah 03-29-2007 05:03 PM

Re: AS-XII GAME THREAD

Have I ever thought that Neil was a villager? cuz I don't think he is this time either, but I'm afraid my read on him is a wee bit unreliable.

wdcbooks 03-29-2007 05:03 PM

I obviously have no reads at this point. I am actually a fan of a ton of posts even though it makes re-reads longer. Then again what I call re-reading is more accurately briefly skimming.

Vote Mdorand, this never goes out of style.

matrix 03-29-2007 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
MmmMmmmmmmmmmmmmm <font color="white"> TO POGGLES</font>BURGERS .... (FROM THE MAYOR)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm happy with the Tax rate if the Mayor is giving out burgers [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

seems a pretty quiet first day so far.

DustinG 03-29-2007 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Have I ever thought that Neil was a villager? cuz I don't think he is this time either, but I'm afraid my read on him is a wee bit unreliable.

[/ QUOTE ]

What about your Scott read? The 3 of you are players that I haven't even begun to figure (maybe with you a hair?).

bojtun 03-29-2007 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I obviously have no reads at this point. I am actually a fan of a ton of posts even though it makes re-reads longer. Then again what I call re-reading is more accurately briefly skimming.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tranlation for books - I don't want to say anything definitive and I'm not getting any leans on anyone because I may or may not already know the status of everyone, so I will throw a vote out in a way that might not offend anyone.

OK, well, I've made three or four posts. So I want you to read them and come up with a read. Even a lean. Even a hint. Something. Anything.

Because I gotta tell you, my read on your two posts is leaning wolf. Books

That said, I love to switcheroo all over the place, especially in the first couple of days...

wdcbooks 03-29-2007 05:21 PM

You just mosey on then bojtun.

Actually I never claim to have a strong wolf candidate until at least the end of day one. If I don't have a good candidate I will probably fall back on lynching Scott, which is always a hoot.

matrix 03-29-2007 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
See why making up seer [censored] without reads is anti-village?

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno about vets but this fake seering confuses the hell out of me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I think I'm easily confused.

still catching up on the days proceedings (or lack thereof)

vote Luckay for now just cos he's been a wolf in EVERY game I've played with him (small sample size warning!) may well shift vote later - but a stab in the dark is as good as anything now.

soah 03-29-2007 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What about your Scott read? The 3 of you are players that I haven't even begun to figure (maybe with you a hair?).

[/ QUOTE ]

his villager game is so ludicrous that he can't fake it perfectly as a wolf. last game and in mm6 I got vibes that something wasn't quite the same, and I haven't gotten those vibes this game.

DustinG 03-29-2007 05:28 PM

LOL Matrix- you refuse to believe that it could be Soah + Luckay last night, and now you come out voting Luckay today.

soah 03-29-2007 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tranlation for books - I don't want to say anything definitive and I'm not getting any leans on anyone because I may or may not already know the status of everyone, so I will throw a vote out in a way that might not offend anyone.

OK, well, I've made three or four posts. So I want you to read them and come up with a read. Even a lean. Even a hint. Something. Anything.

Because I gotta tell you, my read on your two posts is leaning wolf. Books

That said, I love to switcheroo all over the place, especially in the first couple of days...

[/ QUOTE ]

you're leaning the wrong way