Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Assani Fisher countdown speculation thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=534344)

Poofler 10-30-2007 11:05 PM

Re: Assani Fisher countdown speculation thread

Assani is probably framing those graphs right now.

Hopey 10-30-2007 11:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Assani is probably framing those graphs right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or masturbating furiously to them.

MrWookie 10-30-2007 11:30 PM

Based on the time graph, I'd suspect that the countdown has less to do about AF's number of posts, but more about the number of posts made about him or about his countdown. The huge drop in the countdown corresponds neatly with all the threads about this. AF mentioned that this was part of a prop bet. I suspect the bet is something along the lines of who can troll the hardest or the best as measured by the number of posts in threads about each participant. I think the clear course of action here is to simply stop discussing him or his countdown.

Case Closed 10-30-2007 11:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Based on the time graph, I'd suspect that the countdown has less to do about AF's number of posts, but more about the number of posts made about him or about his countdown. The huge drop in the countdown corresponds neatly with all the threads about this. AF mentioned that this was part of a prop bet. I suspect the bet is something along the lines of who can troll the hardest or the best as measured by the number of posts in threads about each participant. I think the clear course of action here is to simply stop discussing him or his countdown.

[/ QUOTE ]
My god, this would be beyond brilliant if it was the truth.

NT! 10-30-2007 11:40 PM

what if we just delete every thread about him / containing the counts, so he loses?

MrWookie 10-30-2007 11:45 PM

Yeah, both threads in AtF were started in the middle of the big drop off of about 200 posts. Add in the BBV4L thread about Yeti getting demodded, and we have about 200 posts about AF in exactly that time frame.

Case Closed 10-30-2007 11:50 PM

What about the time when assani put in a .75 and a .5 number? How do we explain that?

Hold'em 07 10-30-2007 11:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What about the time when assani put in a .75 and a .5 number? How do we explain that?

[/ QUOTE ]

For fun.

Mike Haven 10-30-2007 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mike Haven edited out the numbers in two posts between 72 and 73.

[/ QUOTE ]

I lean towards editing posts that offend readers in "my" forums. These two posts were the subjects of Notify Moderator complaints.

MrWookie 10-30-2007 11:59 PM

MH,

You're going to have to change your loc [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]