Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   WORST MOD EVER (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=556417)

tuq 11-28-2007 11:14 PM

Re: WORST MOD EVER

[ QUOTE ]
i care. make sure you have the right email in your private profile

[/ QUOTE ]
That never changed, just for whatever reason they stopped coming. Maybe I was getting enough PMs to where Earthlink flagged it as spam and nothing from this site's domain ever got through? Not considering that I'm that popular, but maybe there was a particularly busy day or two and they blacklisted it. Earthlink seems very proactive about spam.

The easy thing to do would be to switch it over to the other account I check regularly; unfortunately I tried and I used that one to register a gimmick account. Can't re-use it that I know of. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

XXXNoahXXX 11-29-2007 12:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I got banned for starting a thread awhile ago in SE with a pole asking if John Amaechi was a pitcher or catcher right after he came out of the closet. Perfectly legit thread imo, don't act like you weren't interested.

[/ QUOTE ]

power bottom probably.

tuq 11-29-2007 12:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I got banned for starting a thread awhile ago in SE with a pole asking if John Amaechi was a pitcher or catcher right after he came out of the closet. Perfectly legit thread imo, don't act like you weren't interested.

[/ QUOTE ]
That one. Seriously I think that is the only post I've ever reported. That was just terrible.

Pudge714 11-29-2007 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

power bottom probably.

[/ QUOTE ]
He's not a twink that's for sure.

Troll_Inc 11-29-2007 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That one. Seriously I think that is the only post I've ever reported. That was just terrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope ur joking. That thread is not funny only if you are a closet gay, an evangelical, Republican congressman, have no sense of humor, and/or any combination thereof.

Needle77 11-29-2007 12:20 AM

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] mebs

XXXNoahXXX 11-29-2007 12:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope ur joking. That thread is not funny only if you are a closet gay, an evangelical, Republican congressman, have no sense of humor, and/or any combination thereof.

[/ QUOTE ]

what if you are all of the above, do they cancel out?

tuq 11-29-2007 12:22 AM

Troll,

OK so a thread in the SPORTS forum basically asking (with pole IIRC) "does John Amaechi like penis in his butt or does he prefer sticking his penis in another man's butt?" is somehow acceptable?

*TT* 11-29-2007 12:24 AM

irony?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...rstmodever.png

zing!

Troll_Inc 11-29-2007 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Troll,

OK so a thread in the SPORTS forum basically asking (with pole IIRC) "does John Amaechi like penis in his butt or does he prefer sticking his penis in another man's butt?" is somehow acceptable?

[/ QUOTE ]

You make it sound dirty.

The other dude wrote it funny, like a joke.