Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   No I'm not leaving Your HU table (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=482674)

wiggs73 08-24-2007 09:56 AM

Re: No I\'m not leaving Your HU table

leatherass,

You're a touchy dude.

That is all.

jmill2511 08-24-2007 11:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
leatherass is done with this thread apparently

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure EVERYONE was done with this thread already.

BTW since you are a moderator. Can I request a ban for myself? I'd rather go somewhere where you can say something without 5 jillion people making fun of you for it. That sure isn't any fun. I'm not kidding either about the ban.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you get so worked up over what people who provide no real value to your life say?

Learn to hang man.

FoxwoodsFiend 08-24-2007 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
leatherass is done with this thread apparently, and now sending angry PMs.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i got some angry PMs too. they were really quite funny

AceCR9 08-24-2007 12:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
btw you're doing a great job of representing stoxpoker. You sure make me think highly of the site.

[/ QUOTE ]

omg lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Kirbynator 08-24-2007 12:27 PM

Yeah yeah yeah, you're a special little star and you need to be treated differently.

ZzZzZ.

Bikini Wax 08-24-2007 12:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
leatherass,

You're a douche

That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Victor 08-24-2007 12:50 PM

i really dont understand all the hate towards actions of la (his words are a bit different.) these tables are not hu. do you really expect the whole poker community to just graciously step out of the way and let you choose the terms of play?

fsu, generally i think you post awesome but when you say this "leather, you come off as a self-righteous d-bag sometimes. " i think you are completely wrong. imo, the guys who to make up their own rules and expect the rest of the community to follow them are self-righteous.

Micturition Man 08-24-2007 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i really dont understand all the hate towards actions of la (his words are a bit different.) these tables are not hu. do you really expect the whole poker community to just graciously step out of the way and let you choose the terms of play?

fsu, generally i think you post awesome but when you say this "leather, you come off as a self-righteous d-bag sometimes. " i think you are completely wrong. imo, the guys who to make up their own rules and expect the rest of the community to follow them are self-righteous.

[/ QUOTE ]

You probably just skimmed this thread. Most of the flack OP is getting has nothing to do with HU etiquette.

davidlong14 08-25-2007 12:10 PM

Go on Girl...you tell us how it REALLY is.