Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Person to person transfers. [OP is a "MUST read", or be scammed!] (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=434828)

Lizard King 08-07-2007 08:49 PM

Re: Person to person transfers.

I will send an extra $15 to anyone that helps me move $200 to Stars from FTP.

brandysbich 08-07-2007 10:59 PM

Need around 2k FTP money for my stars money, will send first in increments if you are a well known poster or have people that can vouch for you that are well known.

Scientize 08-08-2007 01:14 AM

I have under $10 in an Absolute Poker account that I won from freerolls. They won't let me withdraw anything until I deposit. I just can't stand the way their tables look so I'm no longer playing there. If anyone can help me out and do a fair trade to either PokerStars or Full Tilt, PM me and we'll set up a time. I'll transfer first.

chsiao 08-08-2007 02:26 AM

ugh...add rosso87 to the "scammer" list. Sent $150 to his Stars account, did not receive the $150 in return on Full Tilt.

Clamper13 08-08-2007 02:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ugh...add rosso87 to the "scammer" list. Sent $150 to his Stars account, did not receive the $150 in return on Full Tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

rosso87 has been active in this thread, but I don't see any recent solicitations from him.

It looks to me like this is your first post in this thread.

I apologize if I'm missing something, but your post leaves me with more questions than answers.

Questions like this.

How did a transfer agreement come about between you two?

Who initially requested a transfer, and where?

How did he contact you? PM?

What is his account name on Stars?

limitninja 08-08-2007 03:15 AM

anyone wants absolute poker money on here for pokerstars, I will pay vig ??

anyone

chsiao 08-08-2007 03:21 AM

I initially posted on SSNL due to the stakes I play and the amount I wanted to move. Was directed to this thread, and rosso87 contacted me by PM. His username on Stars is rosso_87. He wanted me to send first, so I sent $150. Upon receipt, he was to send $150 to my Full Tilt account name. He provided me a "screenshot" of the transfer, and said he had to go 'pick up his brother' while we waited for the FT transfer to go through. I said that was fine and then looked at the screenshot. Of course, it was altered--but he had already logged off.

pokahcrazy8b 08-08-2007 03:30 AM

They should start paying you clamper. Your work on fraud prevention is amazing. Thanks for all that you do.

kaisersose62 08-08-2007 03:42 AM

looking for 50 on PS in exchange for 50 on FT. please PM.

cardman 08-08-2007 04:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I initially posted on SSNL due to the stakes I play and the amount I wanted to move. Was directed to this thread, and rosso87 contacted me by PM. His username on Stars is rosso_87. He wanted me to send first, so I sent $150. Upon receipt, he was to send $150 to my Full Tilt account name. He provided me a "screenshot" of the transfer, and said he had to go 'pick up his brother' while we waited for the FT transfer to go through. I said that was fine and then looked at the screenshot. Of course, it was altered--but he had already logged off.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should have posted in this thread (offer a vig to get more responses) and then wait for PMs. Then pick the one you think is the most reliable.