Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official Party Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=353509)

kaj_kyle 04-26-2007 01:56 AM

Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

nice graph fight club, 36 buy ins in 10k hands is pretty awesome

rilleg 04-26-2007 02:04 AM

jesus christ! what happened after they upgraded? Did they put back my old partypoker doomswitch? I cashed out like 2 weeks ago and just back losing almost 8 buyins in 1.5 hour at NL1000... and almost new nicks only playing.. GRRRR

iSTRONG 04-26-2007 02:27 AM

any thoughts on Druss79? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

DanJ. 04-26-2007 03:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
any thoughts on Druss79? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I lol'd.

Biggest winner on party obv.

stigmata 04-26-2007 12:40 PM

Is party beeing all wierd and laggy for anyone else right now... keeps losing connection to one table, etc.?

TomChan 04-26-2007 01:26 PM

anyone having handhistory import problems after the update?

asking that because it seems like there are 4 hands of todays session missing in PT (partystats compared to pt) and 600$ in the account...

Ginge 04-26-2007 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is party beeing all wierd and laggy for anyone else right now... keeps losing connection to one table, etc.?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it's so bad for me it's impossible to play. Was fine this morning though.

Lefort 04-26-2007 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know everyone is young and looking for approval from their internet friends but could we please stop posting so much about upswings and how easy the games are.

The truth is it is still very hard to find a table at 5/10 without 4 winning players (all who post here) sitting at it.

There is no need to give any more 2p2ers a false impression of how the games are. It will only lower our winrates in the end.

[/ QUOTE ]

bigt439 04-26-2007 11:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I know everyone is young and looking for approval from their internet friends but could we please stop posting so much about upswings and how easy the games are.

The truth is it is still very hard to find a table at 5/10 without 4 winning players (all who post here) sitting at it.

There is no need to give any more 2p2ers a false impression of how the games are. It will only lower our winrates in the end.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed... and now that im out of school the games are gonna get 3287398 times harder... tell your friends [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

but seriously, stop telling everyone to come to our watering hole... whether its great or not i dont want more skilled people fishing there...

jimmyhat1000 04-27-2007 12:05 AM

wow, just tilted hard. ppl berating fish plus me not flopping pair plus FPS not working, aiya