Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   AP thread 872.6 - Statement ITT (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=527797)

GaryTheGoat 10-22-2007 08:46 PM

Re: AP thread 872.6 - Statement ITT

[ QUOTE ]
My own wildly speculative theory is that these accounts may have existed for some time, MAY have been used to "responsibly skim" money by some and Potripper was a wasted/drunk/high/egomaniac, and that's why he was so friggin obvious.

[/ QUOTE ]

inter alia

gg

SlackerMcFly 10-22-2007 08:52 PM

Note: The wedding pics page is now password protected. Hmmmmmm, that took all of like 20 minutes.

Cruzincat 10-22-2007 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Note: The wedding pics page is now password protected. Hmmmmmm, that took all of like 20 minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]
Somebody told them admo was coming!

SlackerMcFly 10-22-2007 09:01 PM

Or somebody there would be positively identified......

apefish 10-22-2007 09:04 PM

well- this probably belongs in this thread- although one part has me worried how people will react to it.

anyhow... pokerpages mike paulle entry

and Justin West does a 180... erm.. wait... a 90... erm... well you decide.

imabigdeal 10-22-2007 09:06 PM

lol, gg photographers, unless i'm missing something. oh yeah, the [censored] of people that saved the pictures on their computers. can't password protect those!

TGB 10-22-2007 09:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
well- this probably belongs in this thread- although one part has me worried how people will react to it.

anyhow... pokerpages mike paulle entry

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
The player was an employee of Absolute and could see all the hands. This is technically simply if one has the right access. I’ve seen the ‘client’ opened, that shows all the hands, when I worked the WSOP for PokerStars a few years ago. It’s frightening.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yikes!

JacKnight21 10-22-2007 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When the UB dude logged in to the site, all the hole cards were revealed while they watched.

[/ QUOTE ]

if true send friend to worldseriesofpoker.com --->shop---->photo store----->enter event then look at tables until found.************

suzzer99 10-22-2007 09:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No, thats not it. I was just looking for it, and can't find it now? I know I read it in some thread relating to the original claims against seif. I thought it was at ith, but it may have been elsewhere, it was a while back.

Anybody else remember it?

The guy was supposedly fired for not meeting his quota, which made it seem all that more ridiculous considering he could supposedly see hole cards.

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember reading this too. It must have been in one of the first Absolute threads.

runout_mick 10-22-2007 09:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The player was an employee of Absolute and could see all the hands. This is technically simply if one has the right access. I’ve seen the ‘client’ opened, that shows all the hands, when I worked the WSOP for PokerStars a few years ago. It’s frightening.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um...

Huh?

He only thinks to mention this NOW?

Edit:
Point being: Any site that has this capability WILL be compromised.
For someone to be oblivious enough not to understand this is hard to believe.