Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Person to person transfers. [OP is a "MUST read", or be scammed!] (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=434828)

apefish 08-06-2007 03:25 AM

Re: Person to person transfers.

fwiw- pocketrockets2 also claimed to be a mod at either P5s or another site too. I think he was banned as being the same guy as bosox(whatever).

It seems to fit the same MO being talked about.

edit: just checked the PM. was written as "references at cardschat and pocketfives. I am actually a moderator on one as well." P5s spelled out, not abbrev.

Assani Fisher 08-06-2007 06:29 AM

pretty sure PayPal transfers were banned by the OP of this thread

Assani Fisher 08-06-2007 06:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
adamkatip also asked me to transfer, and i told him basically to [censored] off. Miami, i have alll the evidence in the world that i transferred you $500 and you never sent back. pokah8b, i know who you are and your agenda. DO NOT TRADE WITH EITHER OF THEM!

ive shown mike plenty of [censored] proof about this. anyone who can vouch for miami32 please pm me. because I want to know why the [censored] I am short 500$

Also, to everyone looking to trade: don't trust anyone even regardless of their post count. Miami32 has ~1500 posts and still managed to short me. That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since we're trying to get the truth out in the open, I don't really see the point of talking about anything in private(if you can give me a reason why thats beneficial then I'll do it though). The more I think about it the more I think that you may both be telling the truth and that somehow Miami's account was hacked because I see no reason for you to make up lies yet I know him well and would definitely vouch for him.

Mike Haven 08-06-2007 07:36 AM

For those who read Assani's follow-up post, which I deleted, the reason it was deleted was because of the following clause in my OP:

[ QUOTE ]
The thread is to be looked upon only as a convenience to players having funding difficulties, and profiteering or transfer-business posts which state, say, that people have "unlimited" amounts to transfer for a set vig will be deleted.

[/ QUOTE ]

BradleyT 08-06-2007 11:45 AM

On Saturday Miami32 sent me $115 FTP and I sent him $20 Epass and $95 Stars - no problems at all.

limitninja 08-06-2007 02:12 PM

Hi, Miami messaged me too asking if I still need money transferred and I said yes, than I looke at his history and was willing to send first since he had over 1000 posts, but after talking to him, he said that he actually didnt have any money on stars, I would have to see some more evidence before believing he is a scammer, he had perfect chance to scam me since I agreed to send first but he didnt

Clamper13 08-06-2007 03:20 PM

FWIW, Miami and I had a smallish ($75.00) trade on Friday.

He sent first, the full amount.

chopchoi 08-06-2007 03:30 PM

Need 400 on stars, can transfer from poker.com

bigslicknuts 08-06-2007 03:33 PM

I have done a succesful transfer with miami32 last week, he sent first, very quick and easy... I have no reason to believe he is a scammer..

johnnycakes 08-06-2007 03:42 PM

This is a post in defense of Miami.

Sat night he PMed me and we agreed that I'd ship him $250 that night and he'd ship me $250+vig on Monday.

I shipped him the $250 then.

I just received the money he owed me.

No problems.