Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Turning Stone: 6th Annual Empire State Hold'em Championships (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=440865)

GSykes 08-10-2007 05:02 AM

Re: Turning Stone: 6th Annual Empire State Hold\'em Championships

[ QUOTE ]
tomorrow around noon...I think me and randall are splitting one if anyone else is getting in at that time. Who should I call to get one though?

[/ QUOTE ]

just call turning stone ask to get transfered to valet

GSykes 08-10-2007 05:07 AM

is someone goign ot make an offical week long thread this one is already huge for the roll call.

betgo 08-10-2007 08:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yes bring routers

[/ QUOTE ] What kind of router do you need? I have a router attached to my DSL connection that gives me a wireless network at home. I assume you need something else to get a wireless connection with no wire connection in the middle of nowhere.

nath 08-10-2007 09:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yes bring routers

[/ QUOTE ] What kind of router do you need? I have a router attached to my DSL connection that gives me a wireless network at home. I assume you need something else to get a wireless connection with no wire connection in the middle of nowhere.

[/ QUOTE ]that would be fine. Turning Stone has high speed Ethernet connections in the rooms, so just hook your router up to that.

betgo 08-10-2007 10:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yes bring routers

[/ QUOTE ]that would be fine. Turning Stone has high speed Ethernet connections in the rooms, so just hook your router up to that.

[/ QUOTE ]
Can you use your laptop in the room without a router, cabled directly into the high speed connection? Is the router just to use it elsewhere in the building?

djk123 08-10-2007 10:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yes bring routers

[/ QUOTE ]
Can you use your laptop in the room without a router, cabled directly into the high speed connection? Is the router just to use it elsewhere in the building?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea you can just hook your laptop directly into it. The routers are so that multiple people can play in one room since there is only one ethernet connection.

goldtoes 08-10-2007 10:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yes bring routers

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

people are using routers because more than 1 person will be using the connection in the room.. if it is just you, you can plug their cable directly into your laptop.

Nexeffect 08-10-2007 10:16 AM

Anyone want to share a cab? I'm getting there friday 8:15PM.

RandALLin 08-10-2007 10:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
tomorrow around noon...I think me and randall are splitting one if anyone else is getting in at that time. Who should I call to get one though?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I texted him 12am and he is going to be alone for 12 hours until he realizes this mistake.