Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Don't come home until u is sobern! (NC Thread) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=534814)

MrWookie 12-01-2007 02:58 AM

Re: Don\'t come home until u is sobern! (NC Thread)

All,

1. Don't spam for anyone. I'll ban your sorry ass. And if you spam in a minor way that would typically result in just one day off from the boards, that will translate into a permaban now, since any ban that extends beyond the forum upgrade will be changed into a permaban. Could I unban you manually after the specified time? Maybe, but I'm forgetful and lazy. If you create a gimmick account to try and get your main account back, I'll just ban the gimmick and go back to being forgetful and lazy.

2. On a lighter note, I have less than 48 hours in which I can continue to grant custom titles. If you would like an ephemeral custom title, you are welcome to speak up in this thread. Any title that is funny or fitting will be accepted, regardless of post count, registration date, creed, race, gender, handedness, win rate, PFR, sexual orientation, compass orientation, or freshman orientation. However, if the title you desire is neither funny nor fitting, you will be mocked mercilessly by me, Kerowo's lolcats, and the rest of teh forum.

OziBattler 12-01-2007 03:04 AM

well im claiming the aussies titles....gogogo me

knockonwood 12-01-2007 03:07 AM

No Content Title - Spam...I'd rather eat [censored]

MrWookie 12-01-2007 03:10 AM

Accepted with a couple modifications.

Vex 12-01-2007 03:12 AM

Re: I Run GOOOOD!

[ QUOTE ]
10-tabling Stars 0.50/1.00 tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

+650 more hands, +60 more bets. If I could keep my eyes open I'd keep going. But I must sleep.

Heaven must be a neverending upswing.

OziBattler 12-01-2007 03:13 AM

Oi! He's mine as is Snitch and Gib. I preferred "Wishing I was south australian". Shouldnt you be sleeping?

MrWookie 12-01-2007 03:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Shouldnt you be drinking?

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP, and yes.

Wetdog 12-01-2007 03:15 AM

I think Wook should just hand out random titles so that we would all keep clicking to see what the Santa Wook gives us. It would be aweesome for 2+2 and the Micros would have a record number of hits for 48 hours.

OziBattler 12-01-2007 03:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think Wook should just hand out random titles so that we would all keep clicking to see what the Santa Wook gives us. It would be aweesome for 2+2 and the Micros would have a record number of hits for 48 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

we are working on it....

Wetdog 12-01-2007 03:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Santa Wook gives you a [censored] lump of coal

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome