Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   New CardRunners website to launch tomorrow (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=509466)

Val 10-07-2007 07:27 AM

Re: New CardRunners website to launch tomorrow

after 30 emails

i have guest account but they refund the 2 purchases its good but i have buy again alwys no gold account

The support is big [censored] if i don't have my account in 24h i go on pokerstox

GiantWalleye 10-07-2007 05:06 PM

i didn't read all of this but you guys are only a few thousand posts away from the Brandi epic.

fusting1234 10-09-2007 03:28 PM

If anyone canceled their membership recently, better check your statements

I called the number and canceled well over 20 days ago (my renew date was like october 8th) and the person i spoke with said my membership would be canceled.

I check a few days later and it says in my CP that it will not be renewed.

Now fast forward to today, i check my online statement, and sure enough there is my monthly charge.

I emailed them about it but there is absolutly no way i am paying this month and if they do not refund it i will be doing a chargeback since it was 100% their fault.

When i went to check today, with their new site, sure enough my membership was not canceled

TrevRobCR 10-09-2007 05:22 PM

Fusting - Your issue has been resolved and we've already reversed the charge back to your account. This should have been taken care of within minutes of the email that you sent us.

If you have any future issues, please let us know. We don't always check the forums, so it's best to email us or PM us on the site or on 2p2.

HiatusOver 10-09-2007 05:25 PM

I sent an email today, no response...the password u sent me after 4 days of requestion it doesnt work. U guys are the worst, I want compensation

TrevRobCR 10-09-2007 05:44 PM

Hiatus - I have no way to look into your situation and help resolve it further without more information besides your 2p2 name.

DMoogle 10-09-2007 07:11 PM

Do you guys reply to nearly all e-mails you receive?

HiatusOver 10-09-2007 09:24 PM

PM sent

TrevRobCR 10-10-2007 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PM sent

[/ QUOTE ]
We try to reply to every email that we receive. The exception is a duplicate or spam.

raze 10-11-2007 03:54 AM

For all the negative talk, I want to mention I've been a member at CR for months and I think it's a great site. And no, I don't work for them.