Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Average Speed XVII Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=464155)

bojtun 07-31-2007 04:23 PM

Re: Average Speed XVII Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
can't be bothered

[/ QUOTE ]

That's awesome "villaging."

lastchance 07-31-2007 04:25 PM

Boj, this may sound stupid, but it is very hard to read shorty from wolfy responses and asking questions (which I personally, like to do a lot).

To read shortline, read the game. Read who he pushes, who he interacts (and mostly whether or not he cares and who he's trying to lynch).

If he cares and is a villager, he will try to lynch wolves. If he doesn't care, he's probably a villager.

There is almost no chance you get a solid read out of shortline by using direct questions.

DustinG 07-31-2007 04:27 PM

I'm sticking with my theory that Shorty is the seer and should get nk'd soon

bojtun 07-31-2007 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Boj, this may sound stupid, but it is very hard to read shorty from wolfy responses and asking questions (which I personally, like to do a lot).

To read shortline, read the game. Read who he pushes, who he interacts (and mostly whether or not he cares and who he's trying to lynch).

If he cares and is a villager, he will try to lynch wolves. If he doesn't care, he's probably a villager.

There is almost no chance you get a solid read out of shortline by using direct questions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Shortline's secretary.

ScottHoward v3.1 07-31-2007 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Shortline's head groupie

[/ QUOTE ]

DustinG 07-31-2007 04:29 PM

Shorty,

Why do you think GT1T is village?

lastchance 07-31-2007 04:29 PM

Hey, it's all true.

Take it or leave it. Because shortline's going to lie a lot under direct examination and you not only have to determine whether or not he's lying, but the POINT of that lie.

DustinG 07-31-2007 04:31 PM

I have doubts about the villageness of GT1T, but I dont think that GT1T and LC could be wolves together.

Lastchance,

Why did you go after Kbar yesterday like a rabid.....wolf?

shortline99 07-31-2007 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Shorty,

Why do you think GT1T is village?

[/ QUOTE ]
so far, he seems to still be drawing the correct conclusions. until he starts misleading the village, he should not be lynched. especially when he can still be nightkilled, as he often is.

DustinG 07-31-2007 04:32 PM

And you think Eskimo is evil?