Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official Party Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=512384)

wheelz 10-08-2007 06:50 PM

Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Thoughts on my old sn - m_zeal ... be gentle

[/ QUOTE ]

one of the few players i hated playing against actually.

tozzy 10-08-2007 07:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For those who play 10/20 +... compared to grinding 5/10 how much more selective are you in your table selection.
Are there many times where you will check the games and just decide they are to tuff atm.

[/ QUOTE ]
i have not played any higher than 10/20 (and noth much on 5/10+, either), but fwiw, i found 10/20 to have some pretty decent donks, at least when there are only 4 tables.

9cao 10-08-2007 08:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For those who play 10/20 +... compared to grinding 5/10 how much more selective are you in your table selection.
Are there many times where you will check the games and just decide they are to tuff atm.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, there are times when I will look at the line-up and on 8 tables of 2k+ there will be like 1 or 2 donks and decide it is good day to take off. If there are a certain 6 regulars online there could very well be 8 tables of the same 6 players.

I very, very rarely play 1k anymore and it can vary as regulars come and go, but on average the 5k is harder than 2k is harder than 1k, as you would obviously expect.

raze 10-08-2007 10:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the $3000 USD check i just cashed out = $2875 CDN. brutal.

[/ QUOTE ]

It hurts man

spexel 10-08-2007 10:07 PM

wtf nicklas being on top of that? he only play the nuts... must be fun having the nuts every single [censored] time.

good2cu 10-08-2007 10:28 PM

10/20 and 25/50 stats anyone?

emoballin 10-09-2007 04:54 AM

Thoughts on Merc300c24? Seen him on 2/4 NL through 5/10 NL.

pethie 10-09-2007 09:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Arzzt and eyemanone down a lot of money.

good2cu 10-09-2007 09:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I’m pretty sure you are joking and are one of these guys?
My previous post wasn’t meant to offend or attack anyone even though I can see how it would. All the players I mentioned are winning regulars and I was just looking for some insight/giving insight into how to better exploit them.
I personally have many leaks in my game and tons of hands everyday. This does not me that I’m not a solid winner etc etc.
Basically, I apologize if I came off as ‘attacking’ your poker game. This is something we all put a lot of time into and It’d be hard for me to not get upset if someone insulted my game.

pethie 10-09-2007 10:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My previous post wasn’t meant to offend or attack anyone even though I can see how it would. All the players I mentioned are winning regulars and I was just looking for some insight/giving insight into how to better exploit them.
I personally have many leaks in my game and tons of hands everyday. This does not me that I’m not a solid winner etc etc.
Basically, I apologize if I came off as ‘attacking’ your poker game. This is something we all put a lot of time into and It’d be hard for me to not get upset if someone insulted my game.

[/ QUOTE ]

No worries. It's never been a secret that I play as eyeman. I'm sure Arzzt wins a good amount as well.

I don't care what ppl think about me as I'm confident in my game (solid winrate in +5/10 games over ~600k hands should do it).
I don't mind ppl talking about other players leaks, in private.
However, I do mind you outing other peoples 'leaks' when the playerpool is soooo tiny. Discuss it with other players, don't yell it out loud (as a couple of the other regs pointed out)

Congrats, you won a 4k pot with KK against my 76 on 89J board (IIRC). I'm sure this is one of the 3-4 hands you are talking about when you called me terrible, as we haven't played much. But I have already stated that I don't mind this, even though it sounds that I do, in fact, mind

Have a nice day, sir.

Morrek 10-09-2007 11:04 AM

why are you guys being so mannered? I thought this was the place to whine, brag and flame?

pethie 10-09-2007 11:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
why are you guys being so mannered? I thought this was the place to whine, brag and flame?

[/ QUOTE ]

I do enough flaming when I'm all worked up while playing.

moira 10-09-2007 11:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not enough americans around...

mbyvp 10-09-2007 12:01 PM

its better if every1 is nice to each other

JMa 10-09-2007 12:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im not winning

magnell 10-09-2007 01:51 PM

If im not wrong MCMK won the £300k tour on party one sunday.

ocklind 10-09-2007 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
its better if every1 is nice to each other

[/ QUOTE ]

I like you mbyvp =)

freekie 10-09-2007 03:52 PM

SHORTSTACKERS DIE DIE DIE

bigt439 10-09-2007 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im not winning

[/ QUOTE ]

are you arzzt?

23act 10-09-2007 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
who is a 5ptbb winner these days...

APART FROM ME

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/9465/1000st2.jpg

DanJ. 10-09-2007 04:01 PM

feel the ownage.

9cao 10-09-2007 04:52 PM

Your sample is fairly meaningless and are those stats even from Party? I only get the 6-max and 1-on-1 categories on other sites.

DanJ. 10-09-2007 05:05 PM

lol...

DanJ. 10-09-2007 05:09 PM

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1569266

what is villain doign?

moira 10-09-2007 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

what is villain doign?

[/ QUOTE ]

what are u doing?

DanJ. 10-09-2007 06:13 PM

trying to play like you.

frogstomp 10-09-2007 06:54 PM

[censored] party has frozen up on me three times in the last hour. is this happening to anyone else?

Wyldpytch 10-09-2007 06:59 PM

yeah frogstomp. it happens to me sometimes as well. No use in asking anyone in this thread it seems like though. I mailed my vip guy and he said i had to call party's Tech Team so they could walk me through a registry clean up that would fix the problem. I downloaded a Registry Clean up program, and hope that will work. gl

ArnieF 10-09-2007 07:03 PM

I need $600 on party for stars money im willing to give 10% and will transfer first to regs pm me plzv

MATT111 10-09-2007 07:08 PM

After it was virtually impossible (and by that I mean IMPOSSIBLE) to play on Party today due to it freezing all the time I decided to play some hands on Stars (for the first time ever since I play NL).

I have to say it went quite well:

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/6820/stars500eq7.png[/image]

frogstomp 10-09-2007 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah frogstomp. it happens to me sometimes as well. No use in asking anyone in this thread it seems like though. I mailed my vip guy and he said i had to call party's Tech Team so they could walk me through a registry clean up that would fix the problem. I downloaded a Registry Clean up program, and hope that will work. gl

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks wyld, going to reinstall party which is all a computer tard like me can do when his pc acts up. let me know what happens with that registry clean up.

Pete H 10-10-2007 02:09 AM

Can you write new notes?

I don't know if it happens everytime, but I noticed a few times that when I close the party client, it didn't save the notes I'd written during the session (old notes didn't disappear).

I've been recently using notepad and then manually added my notes to the proper file. [censored] annoying.

moira 10-10-2007 04:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
trying to play like you.

[/ QUOTE ]

u came close. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

CopTHIS 10-10-2007 04:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]

what is villain doign?

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like you picked a great player to bluff. Story of my life [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

freekie 10-10-2007 07:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

what is villain doign?

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like you picked a great player to bluff. Story of my life [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i love his call on the turn, i personally dont think hes folding anything on teh rivah

mbyvp 10-10-2007 09:06 AM

party has been really fun today, esp as its not lagging.

Requin 10-10-2007 09:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Can you write new notes?

I don't know if it happens everytime, but I noticed a few times that when I close the party client, it didn't save the notes I'd written during the session (old notes didn't disappear).

I've been recently using notepad and then manually added my notes to the proper file. [censored] annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]Email Party. If enough of us do this, they might fix this annoying and costly problem. I hate 3-barreling my stack of to a total station, and then doing it again 3 days later [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

mbyvp 10-10-2007 09:30 AM

lol requin. wos ur s/n? do we paly?

Requin 10-10-2007 09:43 AM

I don't really want to out it but we haven't played much.

mbyvp 10-10-2007 09:45 AM

oh ok, thats ok requin. my s/n is mbyvp just so you know to look out for me.