Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Turbo Werewolf 5 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=88484)

durron597 04-16-2006 12:32 AM

Re: Turbo Werewolf 5

Alex Levin voted for CalmRising
CalmRising voted for (1 vote)
chim17 voted for traz
JaredL voted for traz
kyro voted for traz
Madtown voted for
metsandfinsfan voted for traz (4 votes)
Nick B. voted for traz
pudley4 voted for
sjc voted for metsandfinsfan
snupoker voted for metsandfinsfan
talentdeficit voted for kyro
Tokyo!! voted for metsandfinsfan
traz voted for metsandfinsfan (5 votes)

pudley4 04-16-2006 12:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Villagers got a wolf 1st Day in WW7. It didn;t really matter though as I managed to sell out the other 3 over the course of the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did that finally end and you won? I'll add your name to the public All-Star list then.

JaredL 04-16-2006 12:32 AM

tokyo,

as kyro pointed out he did that masterfully, though I'm not sure he was thrilled at the time.

What also happens is that a wolf will get nailed early and then as if by magic the pressure gets taken off of them.

Traz will look suspicious for this reason if he gets through this vote.

Tokyo!! 04-16-2006 12:33 AM

anyone else want to throw someone random out there or better still have a reason for them?

Snupoker 04-16-2006 12:33 AM

i change to traz if he slides out of this we will always be 2nd guessing ourselves.

CalmRising 04-16-2006 12:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
calmrising,

you durron's older or younger brother?

[/ QUOTE ]

Older brother. Er, when is night? Are we on EST?

[/ QUOTE ]

ok you either are very clever and funny or don't understand the game. Most people on 2+2 are nitty and boring so you're going to need to explain yourself.

Jared

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to joke. I meant, at what time EST does night 2 start? is it exactly 30 minutes?

talentdeficit 04-16-2006 12:33 AM

snu,

you played awesome wwvii. if it hadn't been for meb constantly defending you and making stupid post timing arguments proclaiming his innocence, i never would have suspected you. once meb died, i was pretty sure you were clean.

metsandfinsfan 04-16-2006 12:34 AM

maybe tokyo made the mets comment to start a bandwagon cause he knows traz is a wolf?

JaredL 04-16-2006 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Villagers got a wolf 1st Day in WW7. It didn;t really matter though as I managed to sell out the other 3 over the course of the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did that finally end and you won? I'll add your name to the public All-Star list then.

[/ QUOTE ]

pudley,

WTF?!?!?!?!

You were in that game as a wolf and won and now you're pretending now to remember perfectly well the outcome?

Like I said to calm you're either clever and funny or acting strangely and wolflike. Also like I said most of us aren't funny so explain your statement.

edit:

OK I'm an idiot, I didn't read the quoted part and that you were responding to kyro. Ignore please.

metsandfinsfan 04-16-2006 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i change to traz if he slides out of this we will always be 2nd guessing ourselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks snu i appreciate that