Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Just wondering... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=558149)

JokersAttack 11-30-2007 07:12 PM

Re: Just wondering...

nude pics to confirm?

actually, make that fully dressed pics.

duffy99 11-30-2007 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
shes gonna be the next kathy leibert

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean by that? And in fact what does she mean here? Since she knows this forum is populated overwhelmingly by men and has a grudge against them, does that indicate she hates men and thus is a lesbian? And since most of you make fun of her and don't like her, does that mean you hate women and are gayboys? I mean what's the explanation for attitudes on both sides?

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe cause theyre both females who have had tourney success ?

vbm 11-30-2007 07:14 PM

I like you annette and would glady defend you v these ruffians, in return for coaching.

Pm for details

HotSteven 11-30-2007 07:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what are be back in the 1940s now. "Act like a lady"

[/ QUOTE ]
Do you not believe that she would receive a warmer reception if she had a little bit more tact, grace, and dignity? I didn't tell her to wait to speak until spoken to, nor did I tell her to cook or clean for me (though, I would never protest if she wanted to.) It sounds to me like you could use a lesson or 2 in manners as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think you would have made that comment if she was a male. This has nothing to do with manners more to do with you are intimidated by a successful rich female.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone who takes an aggressive tone with me will be corrected, regardless of race or gender. (You are being rude to me now, and you are not a "successful rich female".) You have to give respect to get respect. Annette would have a lot more "friends" if she acted only a little more "friendly". That was the point of my initial post.

Annette_15 11-30-2007 07:14 PM

LOL we're getting somewhere.... keep em coming

entertainme 11-30-2007 07:15 PM

<----

Mod tempted to out of forum ban idiots who slam a good player when they post here.

fartman77 11-30-2007 07:15 PM

cliffnotes on who this chick is?

overthaline 11-30-2007 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anette,
You are a an excellent player but you are obv running well over expectation

[/ QUOTE ]

adanthar 11-30-2007 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anette,
You are a an excellent player but you are obv running well over expectation

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

with that said, hey, you're 18 and don't suck at donkaments, so as long as you don't pick up a coke habit you're already ahead of the entire NVG forum

BH2O 11-30-2007 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what are be back in the 1940s now. "Act like a lady"

[/ QUOTE ]
Do you not believe that she would receive a warmer reception if she had a little bit more tact, grace, and dignity? I didn't tell her to wait to speak until spoken to, nor did I tell her to cook or clean for me (though, I would never protest if she wanted to.) It sounds to me like you could use a lesson or 2 in manners as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think you would have made that comment if she was a male. This has nothing to do with manners more to do with you are intimidated by a successful rich female.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone who takes an aggressive tone with me will be corrected, regardless of race or gender. (You are being rude to me now, and you are not a "successful rich female".) You have to give respect to get respect. Annette would have a lot more "friends" if she acted only a little more "friendly". That was the point of my initial post.

[/ QUOTE ]

So any one that doesn't agree with you is rude? I am guessing she doesn't need more friends especial looser that hand out on internet message boards. BTW: I admit to being a looser so don't even try and use that comment against me.