Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Why so much hate between Twoplustwo / Pocketfives? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=557334)

DeuceSeven 11-30-2007 04:15 PM

Re: Why so much hate between Twoplustwo / Pocketfives?

I don't like p5s because the message board setup is horrible. Bad advice is rampant at p5s, there is bad advice here but usually it's corrected. Another think I don't like is they bow down and worship every bit of advice from at least one unproven sng player who actually gets paid to coach from other p5ers.

Sniiii 11-30-2007 04:42 PM

El o el donkaments.

mocky 11-30-2007 04:44 PM

I dont like p5's because their a bunch of [censored] retards.

Dids 11-30-2007 04:49 PM

My impressions

1- P5's software is ass

2- P5s is like NVG everywhere, whereas at 2p2, we've mostly contained NVG to NVG.

Speel Posher 11-30-2007 05:10 PM

I personally dont like pocket 5s because all the advice i ever read on there is a complete joke. they have a couple of good poker players, but it mostly seems that people join that site so if they run hot and get a big tourney score they can say "ZOMG i am a poker pro! 40 in the world baby!"

The message board set up is terrible and the worship there is way worse than anything on NVG imo.

jmill2511 11-30-2007 05:14 PM

Here's an OP from a thread started on PocketFives.

[ QUOTE ]
Ive been thinking alot about AK lately and been thinking the hand sucks all in pre flop. My reasoning is this...if I push and get called by a PP I am a 52/48 dog depending if it is suited or not, so already I am losing with this hand 52% of the time. Then I started thinking what about the fools who push and you call when they have 9d10d or who call you with AJ and then suckout. I am figuring that this has to happen at least 20% of the time that you get all in with AK.

So this means that at least 75% of time I get all in preflop with AK I am going to lose...anybody good with math please help....

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea.

djj6835 11-30-2007 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ive been thinking alot about AK lately and been thinking the hand sucks all in pre flop. My reasoning is this...if I push and get called by a PP I am a 52/48 dog depending if it is suited or not, so already I am losing with this hand 52% of the time. Then I started thinking what about the fools who push and you call when they have 9d10d or who call you with AJ and then suckout. I am figuring that this has to happen at least 20% of the time that you get all in with AK.

So this means that at least 75% of time I get all in preflop with AK I am going to lose...anybody good with math please help....

[/ QUOTE ]

loooooooooool

So if they call with atc then we lose like 500% of the time. So rigged.

SNOWBALL 11-30-2007 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow. This is the best thing I have read all week [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Speel Posher 11-30-2007 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow. This is the best thing I have read all week [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy [censored]! is this real?

very good logic imo

warrantofice 11-30-2007 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy [censored]! is this real?

very good logic imo

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't stop laughing