Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Last Words on The Kenny Patrik Thing (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=554528)

Joseph Hewes 11-26-2007 06:50 PM

Re: Last Words on The Kenny Patrik Thing

I nominate DN.

sapol 11-26-2007 06:57 PM

why hasn't anyone posted a serious list of say 50-75 players and we voted to see what 2p2 thinks? (bastard and grim should not be options)

PITTM 11-26-2007 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why hasn't anyone posted a serious list of say 50-75 players and we voted to see what 2p2 thinks? (bastard and grim should not be options)

[/ QUOTE ]

because a list of 50-75 of the best would def exclude some of the best and be ridiculously, ridiculously biased. Also we know too little about everything.

sapol 11-26-2007 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

because a list of 50-75 of the best would def exclude some of the best and be ridiculously, ridiculously biased. Also we know too little about everything.

[/ QUOTE ]

agree...maybe 50 was too small of a number but what about 150? (I'm not saying our list would be the correct one, it would just be the summarized opinions of 2p2)

PugsMcGee 11-26-2007 07:21 PM

my old girlfriend used to do the same thing that DS is doing...drove me nuts...

sapol 11-26-2007 09:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my old girlfriend used to do the same thing that DS is doing...drove me nuts...

[/ QUOTE ]

she gave poker advice in exchange for sex with young girls?

futuredoc85 11-26-2007 09:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
internet players are lagtards who cant fold a hand but are would play way too tight in ante games imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ineedaride2 11-26-2007 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Stop making new threads that should just be update posts in the threads you already made. This is getting ridiculous

[/ QUOTE ]

sklansky has been doing this forever and these comments have been made every time and clearly nothing is going to change, so there's no point in complaining about it in every thread imo.

i'm interested in what he has to say, while i'm not interested in browsing through hundreds of posts, so i don't mind it.

what twoplustwo needs is a slashdot-style post rating system so we can skip through the junk more easily.

[/ QUOTE ]

I sooooo wish I could downmod posts.

AceHigh 11-26-2007 09:55 PM

I doubt the live players have a good read on who the 20 best live nlhe players are in the world.

Joseph Hewes 11-26-2007 11:10 PM

Top 5 IMO

Daniel Negreanu
Phil Hellmuth
Phil Ivey
Lance Funston
Stu Ungar