Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Oktober der Niedrige Zufriedene Faden(Oct. LC Thread) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=513216)

One Outer 10-25-2007 12:37 PM

Re: I feign weakness...oh wait

[ QUOTE ]
Floppping a set is one of the greatest feelings in live LHE. I especially like flopping low sets cause they can be so well hidden. Hit quite a few last night early on. You can almost feel the huge pots slowly being pushed towards you during the hand. I like high sets as well. Hand from last night's game.

I am in like CO with JJ and I raise, a few callers, BB 3 bets, one other comes along, I cap. 5-6 of us in

Flop comes 5J6r, BB bets out, one raise, I 3 it, someone caps, BB folds but shows the guy right next to him who is still in the hand his cards. Dealer says he can't do that and shows the table his cards which were QQ!!! Like 5 of us still in. Turn comes a Q!!! He is steaming now. I end up getting paid off really well. BB was a pretty loose player and don't know why he folded other than he probably put me on exactly what I had but folding QQ there?

[/ QUOTE ]

I call shenanigans.

mntndrew 10-25-2007 12:48 PM

nh sir. He basically had the nut low and played it perfectly, didn't he?

jesse8888 10-25-2007 01:58 PM

FWIW, on that board with 3 raises behind me, I'm dropping QQ. You capped pf, right? And two other people liked their hands enough to raise? BB made a beautiful, monkey-tilt inducing, lay down. Did he monkey-tilt?

Frond 10-25-2007 02:52 PM

Didn't go into the other players much but they were awful 4/8 players showing down anything at all so QQ is call here at this table, with this pot. Except with me in the hand that is [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

He did go through quite a few racks but he was getting good hands that kept getting beat by my betta ones. He was a fair player who could be a good player if he could learn to reign it in but couldn't a ot of them? So yea he was tilting off some for sure. Kept saying how he couldn't beat me and made remarks when a pot was 7 handed capped preflop how he wanted me in those pots so he could get his loot back. I just could not play 58o for 4 bets to see the flop [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

One Outer 10-25-2007 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just could not play 58o for 4 bets to see the flop

[/ QUOTE ]

God you are such a nit. Don't you ever change gears? Them's is raising cards after you're played tight for an hour.

Frond 10-25-2007 03:27 PM

I know I get that all the time. Other players usually can't hear my replies to them cause of the substantial pyramid of checks in front of [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]me

jesse8888 10-25-2007 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know I get that all the time. Other players usually can't hear my replies to them cause of the substantial pyramid of checks in front of [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]me

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you really just call them checks? Where the heck are you from????

One Outer 10-25-2007 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you really just call them checks? Where the heck are you from????

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike is from [censored] your mother. Mike calls checks checks because he can call them whatever he wants because he banged the prom queen in '95 as captain of the football team while you were captain of the internets in your mom's basement watching scrambled Spice channel. The 10 chicks on Mike's shoulders like it when he calls them checks and they'll never bang you because you call them chips.

http://www.lazydork.com/movies/rounders.jpg

jesse8888 10-25-2007 03:59 PM

So I'm not the only one who watched the scrambled spice channel when I was 13? Awesome.

One Outer 10-25-2007 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So I'm not the only one who watched the scrambled spice channel when I was 13? Awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey........

I was 14. And I didn't try to watch it alone.