Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Im kinda new to this forum, but i need ur help plzzzzzzzzz (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=495604)

Janis N. 09-09-2007 12:00 AM

Re: Im kinda new to this forum, but i need ur help plzzzzzzzzz

[ QUOTE ]
You are both retarded and need to grow up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Janis N. 09-09-2007 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not only that but ive made more money in one day than ull likely make in your whole life playing poker, and i could have said that whether i won the million or had a winnign session at 200 NL or won the lottery

[/ QUOTE ]

dtan05 09-09-2007 12:20 AM

lol @ actionjacson thinking ae cares about what ppl think of him

ExPLoSiVe999 09-12-2007 05:11 PM

OMG Hockeystud94 LOL, I coulda sworn you were some huge fish because i've played with you a few times and you were [censored] horrible. I saw you call a huge re-raise with I think it was A10 against a huge Nit in full ring LOL.

Please do yourself a HUGE favor and stay in school (but of course keep playing cash games on PS so you can give your tourny winnings back to the poker community).

winningfish 09-12-2007 11:00 PM

This thread has to be a joke, right?

This is why having 19 and 20yos making money in poker makes the world a much worse place. Wannabe punks trying to sound tough because they are this or that online.. bet none of these guys even have the guts to talk back to any punk at a bar lol.

Who really cares which of you is better, how much you won, etc etc??

Note to Actionjackson, you really would get much better advice for what is a decent question if you simply said "I've done well at poker so far, I am back at school, I want an education, please help with the dilemma".

imozyslow 09-14-2007 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
thread of the year

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont understand how you cant like AE MOTHER [censored] JONES

luckychewy 09-14-2007 01:37 AM

it appears as if op has won the sunday million.

pdoran10 09-14-2007 02:27 AM

lol im not going to school and im like lifetime 2ptbb/100 at nl400 and playing nl200 right now. it all depends on what you want to do with ur life. figure that out and you will have your answer.

I stopped going to the u of m in the spring and live off campus now and play poker and have a good part time job. if you ever wanna grab a drink, let me know, but no dinkytown bars. they suck. anyways, good luck in figuring out what you want to do.

ERubin24 09-14-2007 03:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This thread has to be a joke, right?

This is why having 19 and 20yos making money in poker makes the world a much worse place. Wannabe punks trying to sound tough because they are this or that online.. bet none of these guys even have the guts to talk back to any punk at a bar lol.

Who really cares which of you is better, how much you won, etc etc??

Note to Actionjackson, you really would get much better advice for what is a decent question if you simply said "I've done well at poker so far, I am back at school, I want an education, please help with the dilemma".

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

TheAcesRToxic 09-14-2007 04:34 AM

Interesting comes to mind.