Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Brag: Lloyd Carr hopefully fired (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=491457)

Franchise 60 09-01-2007 11:10 PM

Re: Brag: Lloyd Carr hopefully fired

[ QUOTE ]
you are telling me that there is exactly a ZERO PERCENT chance that michigan could win now. no, i do not know how the computers factor this loss in because i'm not a bcs computer. i do know that the pollsters will have them move up if they have an outstanding season. let's say they turn it around and crush everyone they face and its the final week. do you think the human beings that do the voting will say, "well, they did lose to app. st. the first game of the season so they're probably not good"?

btw, i don't think they have much of a chance at all, but to say it's zero percent, well, THAT is ignorant

[/ QUOTE ]

BowToYourSensei 09-01-2007 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you are telling me that there is exactly a ZERO PERCENT chance that michigan could win now. no, i do not know how the computers factor this loss in because i'm not a bcs computer. i do know that the pollsters will have them move up if they have an outstanding season. let's say they turn it around and crush everyone they face and its the final week. do you think the human beings that do the voting will say, "well, they did lose to app. st. the first game of the season so they're probably not good"?

btw, i don't think they have much of a chance at all, but to say it's zero percent, well, THAT is ignorant

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
wow u are so stupid

[/ QUOTE ]

PRE 09-01-2007 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So now that everyone made you look like an idiot, you try defending yourself by stating that Michigan has a 1% chance rather than a 0% chance? WEAK

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
wow u are so stupid

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
wow u are so stupid

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
wow u are so stupid

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

holdme 09-01-2007 11:12 PM

no. that's what we were arguing in the first place. try reading the tread.

BowToYourSensei 09-01-2007 11:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
wow u are so stupid

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

holdme 09-01-2007 11:13 PM

fine, someone give me 1000:1 that mich doesnt win

BowToYourSensei 09-01-2007 11:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
no. that's what we were arguing in the first place. try reading the tread.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
wow u are so stupid

[/ QUOTE ]