Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   EDF (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   the GOLDEN AGE of Reality TV is upon us! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=471128)

Ron Burgundy 10-02-2007 05:05 AM

Re: ROCK OF LOVE finale!!!

[ QUOTE ]
There's an interview she did with a Chicago radio station. She's not allowed to say much for contractual reasons, but it gives the impression that as soon as the show was finsished, so to were her and Bret.

[/ QUOTE ]

I smell prop bets! What's the o/u on how long they lasted?

Also, lol @ Heather being willing to go in on a polygamous hickf*ck just to be around Bret, and then 10 SECONDS later wanting to kill him. Women r dum.

El Diablo 10-04-2007 02:14 PM

Re: ROCK OF LOVE finale!!!

Dom,

Excellent recap. Haha, this finale was awesome. What a great show. Can't wait for Rock of Love 2.

Dominic 10-08-2007 01:05 AM

Rock of Love Reunion show

Wwo, did anyone catch how Jess totally dissed Brett? They haven't seen one another for 6 months and she gives him the cheek for a kiss instead of her lips!

Plus, I love how she's like "you picked the wrong one."

Too funny.

MiloDanglers 10-08-2007 02:52 PM

Re: Rock of Love Reunion show

[ QUOTE ]
Wwo, did anyone catch how Jess totally dissed Brett? They haven't seen one another for 6 months and she gives him the cheek for a kiss instead of her lips!

It seemed staged to me. I basically read it as "Wait for Rock of Love 2". You know VH1 is going to turn this into the white trash version of Flavor of Love/I Love New York

Too funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jurollo 10-08-2007 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Too funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm now dating Jes that's why she gave Bret the cold shoulder. Simple explanation.

El Diablo 10-08-2007 05:07 PM

All,

CNN article on creators of VH1 reality shows

lapoker17 11-15-2007 02:39 AM

Re: the GOLDEN AGE of Reality TV is upon us!

ok project runway, best show on tv, premiered new season tonight.

wow really awful cast. like the most unattractive and unlikeable group by far. nothing would get me to stop watching this show, but i'm not very excited about these people. chick who got cut tonight was one of like 2 ok looking girls.

as for the clothes - lol - awful. like if they are going to get all of these gross people i would at least hope they were super talented.

i hope it gets better.

Dominic 11-16-2007 05:15 PM

anybody else loving America's Most Smartest Model?? Great show. nothing like watching models flub questions like "Who Shot JFK?"

"....Brad?"

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Rococo 11-16-2007 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok project runway, best show on tv, premiered new season tonight.

wow really awful cast. like the most unattractive and unlikeable group by far. nothing would get me to stop watching this show, but i'm not very excited about these people. chick who got cut tonight was one of like 2 ok looking girls.

as for the clothes - lol - awful. like if they are going to get all of these gross people i would at least hope they were super talented.

i hope it gets better.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know, LA. I thought that the "28 Days Later" chick was OK looking. I was stunned that Princess Moonbeam didn't get the boot.