Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Health and Fitness (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Thremp - Hot Sizzle Summer Log (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=440292)

Thremp 08-21-2007 06:16 PM

Re: Thremp - Hot Sizzle Summer Log

Gym is so packed. Must change programs or figure something else out. A pox on this crowding and all these people who work out for the two weeks after each semester starts and the 2 weeks prior to spring break.

Zercher
5x3x205

Back Squats
1x4x205

Probably won't try for a PR in back squat for a couple months. I'll just hold tight at 235 instead of guesstimating. Well I guess I'll up it as my weights go up in this workout.

Thremp 08-24-2007 04:02 AM

Worked out early this morning.

Pullups BW+30 15

Weight goes up next workout

Lying DB Tricep Ext+Zottman Curls or Hammer curls or curl 43 reps at 30s

Whatev. I might change up my program soon. I'm somewhat in the debate on what to change it upto or to go back to a TBT style program that is high intensity. I might do a 5x5 instead. I'll have to check it out and see whats up.

I might end up on a modified 5x5 with DB bench instead of BB bench.

Diet sucks. Though I havn't had a drink since Tues. I'll have to eat something in a bit and drink some down to get >2500 in today.

Thremp 08-27-2007 10:44 PM

I strained my neck earlier and these Snatch Grip deads are annoying me. Will switch programs next week. Likely to the one Smiley was doing before he decided to injure himself. On that note, I almost injured myself today. By raising my hips before my shoulders on a deadlift. No belt FTW.

Snatch Grip Deads
5x2x265

A1: Leg Curls - 100
A2: Reverse Trunk Twists - BW
Reps: 67

Bill Starr Style

Will try to run some numbers and see how they go. Will probably assume all my maxes are 90% of what they actually are. Except squat. I'll go with 100% for that and it'll still likely be light.

kidcolin 08-27-2007 10:53 PM

thremp,

your link has a dirty word in it. maybe tiny url it

Thremp 08-27-2007 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
thremp,

your link has a dirty word in it. maybe tiny url it

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] [censored]. Its just a [censored] 5x5 program. For those who're really adamant about finding out what the program is substitute Geo-cities in for [censored].

Thremp 08-28-2007 12:54 PM

Punted the EDT section today. Probably best. Back is raping me.

Push Presses - 145 - 15 singles

Thremp 09-01-2007 08:04 PM

Took a fairly easy week and on vacay this weekend. Will do a couple of workouts from this last EDT section to close out this cycle and move to the next program this following Monady. Whoop.

theblackkeys 09-02-2007 03:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Took a fairly easy week and on vacay this weekend. Will do a couple of workouts from this last EDT section to close out this cycle and move to the next program this following Monady. Whoop.

[/ QUOTE ]
paging dids...

Thremp 09-04-2007 08:46 PM

On tilt.

Zercher Squat
5x3x210

Back Squat
1x3x210

Thremp 09-07-2007 10:42 AM

I think squats coupled with whatever I did the last few days have destroyed my legs. I will be crippled forever.