Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The official NETELLER thread. (249 days on.) #3 of 3. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=420298)

XXXNoahXXX 07-13-2007 01:45 PM

Re: The official NETELLER thread. (175 days on.) #3 of 3.

PS- [censored] all you Europeans that are still using Neteller. Seriously. Not because you get what we don't, but because you continue to support a company that so thoroughly [censored] over its own customers just because you don't happen to be getting [censored] over at the moment.

HavanaBanana 07-13-2007 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PS- [censored] all you Europeans that are still using Neteller. Seriously. Not because you get what we don't, but because you continue to support a company that so thoroughly [censored] over its own customers just because you don't happen to be getting [censored] over at the moment.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] you for voting in the government who [censored] this up in the first place.

Seriously

ToT

verybaddd 07-13-2007 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] you for voting in the government who [censored] this up in the first place.

Seriously

ToT

[/ QUOTE ]

lol!

XXXNoahXXX 07-13-2007 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously

ToT

[/ QUOTE ]

So blame all Germans for Hitler and continue to do business with him. Way to go!

sightless 07-13-2007 02:26 PM

dont you want europeans to do their business with Neteller them ore its being used the bigger the chance we get our moneyz back, no?

HavanaBanana 07-13-2007 02:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously

ToT

[/ QUOTE ]

So blame all Germans for Hitler and continue to do business with him. Way to go!

[/ QUOTE ]

That does not make sense, Bush to NetEller is not equal to Hitler to Hitler.

Rest my case, you are ignored.

ToT

DMoogle 07-13-2007 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously

ToT

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That does not make sense, Bush to NetEller is not equal to Hitler to Hitler.

Rest my case, you are ignored.

ToT

[/ QUOTE ]
His point is that the majority of people on this forum did not vote (or wouldn't have voted) for the [censored] that run this country. As an American who isn't particularly patriotic, I take offense from your statement that I "voted in the government who [censored] this up in the first place", since I most certainly did not.

However, if, when you said "You", you meant the other guy, and not all Americans (i.e. plural "You" not singular), then disregard this post. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I think that it's kind of stupid that there are still people on this forum that support and use Neteller, but to each his own.

JamieO 07-14-2007 08:03 PM

Anyone dumb enough to still use neteller deserves to have there money taken. Seriously, there is no way i would use it after seeing what they have done to their customers. I know the money being seized in the first place wasn't their fault, but their extremely poor attempts to explain the situation to their customers is just outrageous. They have made it obvious that they dont care about their customers, and its only a matter of time before some other country decides to get tough on online gambling and does the same thing as the US did. [censored] NETELLER. They will never recover from what they have done. [censored] THEM.

And HavannaBanana u need to learn a lil bit about how the world works. The people of the US did not elect George Bush. U should be mad at him for stealing the election. If anything u should be mad at the people of the US for allowing him to steal it.

Alpha13 07-15-2007 03:44 PM

All you guys that are blaming neteller should get with the program. Their legal situation was released months ago (and they are not the culprit)

NU Star 07-20-2007 12:25 PM

When can I expect money/info?