Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official May Thread: General [censored] Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=392956)

-Skeme- 05-02-2007 07:15 AM

Re: Official May Thread: General [censored] Thread

Bobbo,

Why the sudden switch to FR?

DLizzle 05-02-2007 07:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone else going to turning stone this next week?

gary stevenson, myself, and a few others will be there, maybe carrotsnake. mostly tourney donks.

oh, and my goal is a 40k month.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll be there killing both tournaments and cash games and not sleeping ever

-Skeme- 05-02-2007 07:39 AM

God, I'm playing terrible and running terrible. Gonna take a break soon. I'll be at TS also.

zio_slim 05-02-2007 07:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey tipi, decisi per mostrare fuori delle mie abilità di lingua. Realmente comunque I'm ancora che annaspa sopra alcune mani della mazza. Prova da andare a letto, eccedenza in qualche modo felice che vince una compera, ma anche eccedenza in qualche modo triste di I'll che "could've" stato.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ask for your money back, this Italian translator doesn't work at all.
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Reef 05-02-2007 09:51 AM

played 4100 hands today of NL2/4.
Went to showdown.. 19%
Won $ at showdown... 38%

lol

moira 05-02-2007 10:17 AM

I had my biggest losing session since a while yesterday. After 1000 hands I went to showdown 25% and won 60% and was down 2 buy-ins, I finished down 2-3 buy-ins: went to SD 25% won at showdown 57%! What went wrong there? I never before had such stats AND was LOSING money...

DLizzle 05-02-2007 10:20 AM

like jesus man, not once in my poker career have i finished a session and been like, 'hmm i wonder what my went to showdown and won $ at showdown were.' immediately after a session my only thoughts are on hands that i may have misplayed, big pots that i won, analyzing how i did, etc. I just had a great session where I ran really well, and the only thing I'm thinking about is maybe I should have bet that turn or not valuebet the river in the hand where I lost 1/2 a buy in because I gave him a free card and he got there on the river. not, 'damn i run so bad these donkeys keep sucking out'. just admit one time that you played like [censored] balls in a session because everyone here thinks that chances are you're not very good.

LucidDream 05-02-2007 10:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Went to showdown.. 19%
Won $ at showdown... 38%

lol

[/ QUOTE ]

if you haven't gotten a MSNL coach yet you are insane

moira 05-02-2007 10:39 AM

lol.
I know I played bad. No problem with admitting that. And be sure that the first thing I do is checking my hands after each session.
But those stats seem like a big curiosity to me. So whatever, if u don't think so shut up and mind ur own business. And if someone has experienced the same or has something to say I will be interested.
Because as u surely know it's normal to be losing after a session like reef's with a very low won at SD, but my stats are normally indicating a winning session and I am wondering if one can analyze a leak out of this abnormality.

NOSUP4U 05-02-2007 10:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Went to showdown.. 19%
Won $ at showdown... 38%

lol

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw you up at 3/6NL yesterday I think. You thinking of moving up?

Mark