Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Sexual Endurance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361239)

Slappz 04-03-2007 11:43 PM

Re: Sexual Endurance

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

What are the chances that the girls of the 3-10 minute guys are unhappy with their sex life? I'd say pretty good

[/ QUOTE ]

What are the chances a chick is thinking "enough already" after 5 minutes? What are the chances you've never actually had sex (or made a girl cum)?

[/ QUOTE ]What is the chance that she could have a lot more pleasure if you go on?

[/ QUOTE ]
What are the chances of anyone answering these 'what are the chances' questions?

SoloAJ 04-04-2007 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
3-10 minutes? Damn you guys should start jacking off more.

What are the chances that the girls of the 3-10 minute guys are unhappy with their sex life? I'd say pretty good

[/ QUOTE ]

In terms of actual penetration, most girls find it uncomfortable after about 10-15 minutes. So my guess would be, not very unhappy with their sex life. If you include foreplay and stuff, then sure they want more...they want passion.

SoloAJ 04-04-2007 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you want to last longer, the best practice is just to masturbate for 30-60 mins at a time. Takes patience but is well worth it if you want that extra control.

That and just general cardio (don't be fat).

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? What does that have to do with endurance in your penis? I didn't know there was a correlation.

kassdog 04-04-2007 01:29 AM

We usually foreplay for about 10-20 minutes including oral for both. Then for sex it's about 5 minutes then I would take about 10 minute break then she can do whatever she wants cause I dont really feal anything so I don't care.

einbert 04-04-2007 01:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you want to last longer, the best practice is just to masturbate for 30-60 mins at a time. Takes patience but is well worth it if you want that extra control.

That and just general cardio (don't be fat).

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? What does that have to do with endurance in your penis? I didn't know there was a correlation.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not for your penis, but if you're overweight and don't have a strong cardiovascular system you're going to be huffing and puffing after even five minutes of conventional sex.

Unless she is on top or something.

SoloAJ 04-04-2007 04:32 PM

einbert, gotcha. Good point.

NajdorfDefense 04-04-2007 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Depends on when you're starting the clock, and if she's arrived yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

NajdorfDefense 04-04-2007 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've heard it was at 20%. Which means probably 70% of the women fake orgasm lol

[/ QUOTE ]

I've read that was 20% of women cannot finish thru vag alone. [Either Red Queen or Sperm Wars.]

Not 'only 20% can. '

capninsano 04-04-2007 05:37 PM

Oh. I thought it was a minority of women. Regardless, I don't care. I get mine lol.