Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   LOTR: The Two Towers (GAME THREAD) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=347301)

Neil S 03-05-2007 03:00 PM

Re: LOTR: The Two Towers (GAME THREAD)

Better something to work from than silence, I say.

xoom 03-05-2007 03:05 PM

durron

durron597 03-05-2007 03:08 PM

kumubou probably not changing

durron sick early read (tm)

xoom 03-05-2007 03:10 PM

Villagery/funny:
dmk

Nez477 03-05-2007 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
VR,

Much [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I pretty much plan on voting the most UTR player today and pushing that person hard. UTRness is teh suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Voting UTR players Day 1 is teh suck, IMHO. There isn't much to talk about, anyway. Would you rather have someone like Chuckles just spamming the thread with cat pictures?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, yes I would. It's day one, but we can talk strategy, talk politics, talk cats, whatever.

On day 1 I guess I agree that it might not be the BEST strategy to vote UTR players, but I'd much rather them than those that are actually around playing or whatever.

I mean, the main concept behind the game of werewolf is making reads based on posting styles. We can't very well make reads based on posting style if someone is UTR. Therefore, if you are a wolf, be UTR and therefore you don't have suspicioun. Then on day 4 when the suspicion just starts going, say "Sorry, I was super busy" or whatever and then contribute and just avoid the first 4 days pressure.

Lame. Hence why I feel like hounding UTR players in this game. Maybe I'll just start doing it tomorrow.

But hopefully someone will make a clear wolf post like TFG did on day one of FOTR so we can just do that.

Also important, Running With Scissors was god-awful. Do not waste your time or money.

Soah,

Please don't own me this game. Please. Thanks.

dmk 03-05-2007 03:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Villagery/funny:
dmk

[/ QUOTE ]

hi!

Kumubou 03-05-2007 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[censored], nay as well withdraw from this game then.

I remember the last two times he did this, and durron can read me fairly well in general... but he's dead wrong here. Not like it matters; the entire village will just follow him and I'll be out by day three.

dmk 03-05-2007 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There isn't much to talk about, anyway

[/ QUOTE ]

I decided yesterday I'd start eating better and exercise. I'm starving. I want a candy bar.

My wife thought I was retarded because I'd never seen "What about Bob?" It was alright - it had its moments. She built it up to be much more than it was.

Prison Break/Heroes/24 tonight - thats always good. Monday is the new Friday for me.

I plan on winning 340 Million tomorrow night. So GL to me w/ that.

Hmm...what else can we talk about...

Oh, apparently Cameron (the kiddo) went down the slides at the playground on his own for the first time today. We had been setting him at the top of the slide and letting him slide down. Now he gets in it himself. So thats awesome.

I'm having black bean soup and salad for dinner tonight. I'm looking forward to it. I love black beans. Yum.

dmk 03-05-2007 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[censored], nay as well withdraw from this game then.

I remember the last two times he did this, and durron can read me fairly well in general... but he's dead wrong here. Not like it matters; the entire village will just follow him and I'll be out by day three.

[/ QUOTE ]

i follow...no man.

aaronk56 03-05-2007 03:19 PM

I do see your point Nez. Obviously people who are UTR for a number of days should be eliminated but I wouldn't do it on Day 1.

On a similar note, Wild Hogs was a huge waste of money. I would highly recommend Breach and Zodiac, though.