Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   How come white girls don't date Asian guys? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=444735)

thepizzlefosho 07-07-2007 04:14 AM

Re: How come white girls don\'t date Asian guys?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Mostly it's the Asian men themselves that create their own aura of inferiority.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa whoa whoa. This is jew territory and you guys better get the [censored] out before I bring you guys up at the next meeting.

We get self deprecation and ownership of hollywood. You guys can have awkward language problems and really long menus with only slight variations between most dishes. We'll share small penises and obsession with money.

[/ QUOTE ]

above is one of the funniest things I have read on OOT in a long time.

thegoatofgoats 07-07-2007 04:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa whoa whoa. This is jew territory and you guys better get the [censored] out before I bring you guys up at the next meeting.

We get self deprecation and ownership of hollywood. You guys can have awkward language problems and really long menus with only slight variations between most dishes. We'll share small penises and obsession with money.

[/ QUOTE ]

above is one of the funniest things I have read on OOT in a long time.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

edit: beat me to it

Full-Metall 07-07-2007 04:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm jewish, short, and have a tiny penis. I thought this would debunk theories about height and penis size but I don't get white women either.

DavidC 07-07-2007 05:51 AM

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/user_i...849f38cd36.jpg

had to

WhoIam 07-07-2007 06:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's straight height, anything more complicated than that is overthinking it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think height is that much of an issue. As a white guy who's probably average height for an asian guy, I don't have a problem meeting white chicks.

NewTeaBag 07-07-2007 08:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
im asian and why would i date white women when asian girls are so much better

[/ QUOTE ]

As a white dude who near exclusively dates Asian woen, let me say QFMFT!

White girls are bigger in all ways, ESP attitudes and baggage.

WHy the heck would Asian dudes go after giant egomaniac beeetches with more complex high maintenance requirements than an old chevy.

Additionally, Asian women are just plain hotter!

Fast Food Knight 07-07-2007 09:44 AM

I agree with the people stating that Asian men are less aggressive. As I mentioned in the other thread, I've been hit on by every race but NEVER by an Asian guy, and my friends agree. I would be totally willing to date one if I ever felt that one was interested!

JOEL_ 07-07-2007 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree with the people stating that Asian men are less aggressive. As I mentioned in the other thread, I've been hit on by every race but NEVER by an Asian guy, and my friends agree. I would be totally willing to date one if I ever felt that one was interested!

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems that they are not.Accept and move on.

TiK 07-07-2007 11:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]

White girls are bigger in all ways, ESP attitudes and baggage.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, asian girls have baggage too, just that they repress it better. It usually comes out sometime during the marriage when she comes at you with a knife after you accidentally drop a plate or something else benign like that.

With regards to attitude, I [censored] love girls with attitude. I need a girl with a little sass. Ms. Obedience just doesn't do it for me.

Fast Food Knight 07-07-2007 11:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems that they are not.Accept and move on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooh sick burn! Douche.