Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   *** Offcial Turning Stone SuperStacks Series *** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=554994)

mkind0516 11-28-2007 03:30 PM

Re: *** Offcial Turning Stone SuperStacks Series ***

[ QUOTE ]
You realize that even though we said 'wtf how does he call with AQ there and spout that ridiculous garbage' what he said was exactly what happened.

It's not idiotic unless you never have trash in that spot. It may be exploitable but clearly they're not going to exploit you.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is exactly what happened but it's not like he made some amazing read more then just a good guess. He has no prior knowledge of me, other then the fact that an hour into this tournament I've only vp$ip not while in the blinds once. I mean I will do that w/ trash every once in a while (obv) but he cannot know that, so there's no way for him to be exploiting me here.

ActionJeff 11-28-2007 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You realize that even though we said 'wtf how does he call with AQ there and spout that ridiculous garbage' what he said was exactly what happened.

It's not idiotic unless you never have trash in that spot. It may be exploitable but clearly they're not going to exploit you.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is exactly what happened but it's not like he made some amazing read more then just a good guess. He has no prior knowledge of me, other then the fact that an hour into this tournament I've only vp$ip not while in the blinds once. I mean I will do that w/ trash every once in a while (obv) but he cannot know that, so there's no way for him to be exploiting me here.

[/ QUOTE ]

HE READ UR SOUL MAN

KENNY TRAN ZOMG!

ZJ123 11-28-2007 03:41 PM

here!! in the tower with zugggy zugwat.

BrandiFan 11-28-2007 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've only vp$ip not while in the blinds once.

[/ QUOTE ]I can verify that was mkind's first raise and that the guy was a donk... Sadly, the table was broken a few minutes after that and I didn't get any of his chips.

GSykes 11-28-2007 03:46 PM

im a fish

tarantulabob 11-28-2007 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im a fish

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I'm a fish and a lurker, infrequent poster, local to TS, living vicariously through all your escapades [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] and a 40 something recreational low stakes player who's on the fence about playing the $500 on Friday. Who wants to convince me to take a vacation day and come donate my money to a prize pool I have no hope of winning?

BC

gobbomom 11-28-2007 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
im a fish

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I'm a fish and a lurker, infrequent poster, local to TS, living vicariously through all your escapades [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] and a 40 something recreational low stakes player who's on the fence about playing the $500 on Friday. Who wants to convince me to take a vacation day and come donate my money to a prize pool I have no hope of winning?

BC

[/ QUOTE ]

I will attempt to convince you sir. I've requested that my son win a tournament at your fine local establishment to put towards his Aussie trip. I'm quite certain that your contribution to this cause would be much appreciated.

There, did that work? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Besides, you know you wanna go; just go for it. GL!

AGame18 11-28-2007 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
here!! in the tower with zugggy zugwat.

[/ QUOTE ]

hollllla @ ya boy

gobboboy 11-28-2007 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

mkind,

I'm just busting your balls.

<3's

gobbo

tarantulabob 11-28-2007 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
im a fish

[/ QUOTE ]

BC

[/ QUOTE ]

I will attempt to convince you sir. I've requested that my son win a tournament at your fine local establishment to put towards his Aussie trip. I'm quite certain that your contribution to this cause would be much appreciated.

There, did that work? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Besides, you know you wanna go; just go for it. GL!

[/ QUOTE ]

Gee Gobbomom, that just about did it. Maybe a few nudges from the degens on site will tip me over the edge. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]