Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   55$ QJ sorted UTG. blinds 50/100 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=274217)

Ryendal 12-04-2006 01:50 PM

Re: 55$ QJ sorted UTG. blinds 50/100

Costanza, I do not argue that.

I argue some guys are very arrogant.

Even, I never argued fold was bad, I argued another move was interesting and may be +ev sometimes ( my point of view is jm4ccc here, why nobody saw this reply ?).

Eventually the difference here is there are huge multitablers ( 10 + )

and there are more focused guys ( 4- ). You could compare that to Samoleus in cash game when he was berated like a fish but was one of the 5 biggest winners on Partypoker.
His style was so different it was impossible to explain his point of view because of some arrogants guys.
Funpoker ( bbuddy ) was also berated like a fish and after the PP broke he said who he was. That was so funny.

Ryendal 12-04-2006 01:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Foldurlife. I am sure you are less than 20 years. You don't even realise how arrogant you and somes of your friends are .

Pudge yes it was a Turbo.

Ho, and I am not new, it is not because I do not post a lot from one year here ( I prefer to learn cash game )that I am new. Ann my ROI is above 10% in my last 1500 games of 27$, I am not so weak.
I won't tell the SN because there is no point in favor of my fried. Since he has such a strange style of play you would adapt to it if you knew who he is.

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe you weren't trying to come off sounding the way you did, maybe it's just a language barrier, but you did.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know my english is poor. I try to share what I think, and I can be rude without willing to be it. May be it was the case. From my point of view, some guys deserved my rude answers.
Confusing

Pudge714 12-04-2006 01:58 PM

Ryendal,
9tabling with a 15% ROI>>>>>>>>>>> 4 tabling with a 25% ROI

Ryendal 12-04-2006 02:05 PM

Yes Pudge, from a hourly/rate perspective, but from the pleasure perspective it is easier.
It is so boring to play 5 hours like a robot. While if you play only 4 games, with creatives moves, it is easier to play 7 hours straight. (again I compare here to Samoleus )

I am with you on this matter, since I play almost like a robot ( 6 tabling ).

I think it is cool to know some really good players who are totally out of 2+2 exist. And for sure, you can't expect from him to come and explain his point of view, that is why I tried and got upset by the style of aznswers.
Am I really wrong with my way here ?

xdeucesx 12-04-2006 02:11 PM

The thread is useless...As everyone else said, this is a clear fold.

Pudge714 12-04-2006 02:13 PM

There are lots of bad plays, which can be good in rare situation with reads. 4 tabling you have the opportunity to utilize these thin edges. However instead of taking these thing edges I would rather 9 table and make more money.

Ryendal 12-04-2006 02:36 PM

I think after one year of robotic play, it is hard for a lot of people to play again. That becomes a real job. I was only attempting to show another style of play.

Some guys are so radical, they make like everybody want to be like themself, a robotic professionnal player ( like me btw). It is why I used the expression " think out of the box ".

Well it doesn't matter so much. Pudge you are one of this " group of friends " who did'nt talk to me like to a retard ( unless your first post was in this way, and then my english is not enough ).
It was free, I got berated, some nices guys answered too. Well that is life.

advilandy 12-04-2006 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Even, I never argued fold was bad, I argued another move was interesting and may be +ev sometimes ( my point of view is jm4ccc here, why nobody saw this reply ?).

[/ QUOTE ]

Raising to 300 with QJs is ev sometimes, but not with this stack, these blinds or anything else about this situation. Arguing a more interesting point of view is valuable, but really only when the decision is close.

Ryendal 12-04-2006 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Raising to 300 with QJs is ev sometimes, but not with this stack, these blinds or anything else about this situation. Arguing a more interesting point of view is valuable, but really only when the decision is close.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol