Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Jman claims to be +EV vs. Phil Ivey (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=532248)

unlucky4me 11-02-2007 12:44 AM

Re: Jman claims to be +EV vs. Phil Ivey

The first guy said he would like to see them play heads up on highstakes. Why would you think that has anything to do with playing on a computer.

Josem 11-02-2007 01:33 AM

more ignorant talk please. this is really enlightening.

futuredoc85 11-02-2007 06:28 AM

if it was on set at HSP Ivey would be the last person Jman should play HU, since he would have an ungodly edge on anyone else there in shorthanded play w/o a doubt

OneTimeAce 11-02-2007 06:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if it was on set at HSP Ivey would be the last person Jman should play HU, since he would have an ungodly edge on anyone else there in shorthanded play w/o a doubt

[/ QUOTE ]

MCS 11-02-2007 08:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The first guy said he would like to see them play heads up on highstakes.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right; I had forgotten that part.

Paulie Walnuts 11-02-2007 10:37 AM

You guys need to get one thing straight. Phil Ivey is a card shark, which means he actually plays cards. The other Phil plays online poker. A totally different game. One is cards the other is not. Heads up in a real card game with real chips and Ivey is a clear favorite. Online the other guy probably is.

MCS 11-02-2007 11:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Heads up in a real card game with real chips and Ivey is a clear favorite. Online the other guy probably is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think he's such a clear favorite. I don't see how anyone who hasn't spent tons of times in headsup matches with both of them can make claims like this with any level of confidence at all.

StrongArm 11-02-2007 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOLzars...I'd love to see these guys play HU on highstakes. I would bet my future daughtor's illegitimate baby that it would be a BLOODBATH in Ivey's favor.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll take phil's action @ 1.1-1 vs anyone in the world. But then again im just a propbet fish...

[/ QUOTE ]

id take this bet vs larz luzak, antonius or aba (ivey isnt as consistent as those 3 imo)

bones 11-02-2007 11:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys need to get one thing straight. Phil Ivey is a card shark, which means he actually plays cards. The other Phil plays online poker. A totally different game. One is cards the other is not. Heads up in a real card game with real chips and Ivey is a clear favorite. Online the other guy probably is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a meathead guido gimmick account?

inyourface 11-02-2007 11:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a meathead guido gimmick account?

[/ QUOTE ]

Everypost I see you and Pudge make reminds me of what a sausage party the SHIB's mansion must be like