Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What should i do next? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=62522)

horsepoo 04-28-2006 12:28 AM

Re: What should i do next?

NEXT TIME YOU SEE HER ...PULL DOWN YOUR PANTS AND SHOW HER YOUR PUSSY..THEN ASK HER TO [censored] YOU WITH HER COCK.

GROW A SET..MAN-GINA

adanthar 04-28-2006 12:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i usually joke around a lot and ive told her that i think im falling for her and she laughs and says stop joking and then i tell her im not joking and she still laughs and says yes you are. what do u guys think i should do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Masturbate on the couch, because that's as close as you're gonna get. Sorry.

pokerkid006 04-28-2006 12:31 AM

wtf should i do, i really like her but on the other hand i still like hanging out with her as her friend even if we dont wind up going out. the only thing i wanna know is how should i approach this situation without risking our friendship.

horsepoo 04-28-2006 12:33 AM

kick her in her pussy.

James Boston 04-28-2006 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf should i do, i really like her but on the other hand i still like hanging out with her as her friend even if we dont wind up going out. the only thing i wanna know is how should i approach this situation without risking our friendship.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's something you don't realize. You've convinced yourself that you like her as just a friend because you enjoy her company. You enjoy her company because it brings you hope that this could go somewhere beyond friendship. If you could completely eliminate any chance that you were going to get anywhere with this girl, her friendship would suddenly mean less to you. You're probably stuck forever in friend zone, but if you want anything out of this, you need to move towards advancing the relationship. You may lose friend status if it doesn't work out, but trust me, that won't matter to you 6 months later.

duk 04-28-2006 12:38 AM

A huge number of problems can be solved by talking. It may seem a little uncomfortable at first, but the more you learn to tell people how you feel and ask them how they feel, the better your relationships will be. Next time you are alone with her say something like "Hey ____, can we talk about something?" And then tell her the truth. The truth works wonders. Tell her how much you value her friendship. Tell her how much she means to you. Tell her what you want out of your relationship. Ask her what she wants. Listen to what she wants.

Str8 Baller 04-28-2006 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's something you don't realize. You've convinced yourself that you like her as just a friend because you enjoy her company. You enjoy her company because it brings you hope that this could go somewhere beyond friendship. If you could completely eliminate any chance that you were going to get anywhere with this girl, her friendship would suddenly mean less to you. You're probably stuck forever in friend zone, but if you want anything out of this, you need to move towards advancing the relationship. You may lose friend status if it doesn't work out, but trust me, that won't matter to you 6 months later.

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone, please give this man an award. This was almost exactly what I was going to say. Follow his advise.