Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   $10k at the 27s in 1 month challenge (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=550535)

sippin_criss 11-24-2007 02:47 AM

Re: $10k at the 27s in 1 month challenge

[ QUOTE ]
bol runhot, oh and don't forget to run hot during this period [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

omfg... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

cowpig 11-24-2007 04:43 AM

900 shipped on stars

I'm acidca.

If it was too late let me know & ship it back etc

Jeffmet3 11-24-2007 04:48 AM

so far down $300 in about 100 sit and gos?

and whats the final list?

ADLinden 11-24-2007 05:32 AM

Gl dude, I hope you make it, would be pretty sweet.

Luisgallo 11-24-2007 09:53 AM

dude i dunno what's your problem and why you hate me so much, whoever me me in person can testify that I am a nice guy.

If this is just jealousy... well I feel bad for you, otherwise you are probably just a sad person.

Honestly I feel nothing vs you, to me you are just a nobody playing poker online for living grinding for few bucks while for me is just an hobby; whatever you make in a whole year is not even close of my monthly income so really...keep talking and be happy.

Little John 11-24-2007 10:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
GL...FWIW I think this is a huge sucker bet for anyone betting against you and getting less than even money...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll post what I did in the other thread:

OK, now that the challenge is started, I'll go ahead and say it. Am I missing something here? Mkgringo hasn't even made $10k in 5700 lifetime SNGs (ave. stake $23) and it looks like he's been pretty much breakeven over his last 1500 SNGs (probably when the effects of UIGEA wrecked the games). Even if he somehow hits 5% ROI he'd still have to play 7400 games.

I just don't see how he has any chance in this challenge unless he's been honing his game on another site and has been receiving a ton of teaching.

[/ QUOTE ]

check spacegravys stats before he started the 25K challenge.

my guess is runhot has been playing better lately or has a pretty good reason to think he can be somewhere around an 8%+ roi or so.

with all the action he took i would be very surprised if he did not make the bet.

Predator314 11-24-2007 03:21 PM

Are all the updates for the challenge going to be in this thread or did I miss something? I want to track his progress.

Pasterbator 11-24-2007 03:25 PM

sorry, i havent really read the whole thread, buuuuuuuut:

if somehow you don't complete this challenge, how will you come up with the $10k that was bet against you??

Jeffmet3 11-24-2007 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

if somehow you don't complete this challenge, how will you come up with the $10k that was bet against you??

[/ QUOTE ]

i was under the impression that he shipped the money to cover the bet to AMT. correct?

runhot 11-24-2007 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i was under the impression that he shipped the money to cover the bet to AMT. correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

obv correct