Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   JUST [censored] END IT ALREADY: The EricW Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=534676)

Claunchy 10-30-2007 03:31 PM

Re: JUST [censored] END IT ALREADY: The EricW Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That said, no ban. Banning is dumb unless someone breaks the rules, and the rules in B4L definitely don't forbid being a downie. Otherwise there'd be like 4 posters in this forum.

P.S. Dids, I like you, but you're probably way too big a nit to be modding this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

By your argument FGators would still be around. If anything his banning shows that banning people for being all-around retards is quite capable of making the forum a better place. EricW has done way more to deserve being banned (i.e. trolling a mod at every opportunity) than FGators did (sucking at life).

[/ QUOTE ]
TBH, I'm not 100% convinced FGators should've been banned either. Though he did annoy the hell out of me, he was a legit strat poster. I don't know that thinking the whole world is rigged should necessarily get you banned.

bmwguy525 10-30-2007 03:31 PM

Ericw used to be ok, but has really fallen into trolldom as of late. He's been nonstop suck since he came back after he left for a little bit. As stated, he contributes nothing to forum and is no longer funny. Put the horse down.

16/f/ca

En Passant 10-30-2007 03:31 PM

Dids,

Would you take back 5 pounds of fatness in order to have EricW completely wiped from existance?

Dids 10-30-2007 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This completely backfired on you Dids. And, do we really want a virgin moderating BBV4L?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll take the obvious bait and say that we probably already do.

[/ QUOTE ]

POPULAR MISCONCEPTION.

There are no virgin mods in BBV4L.

(think politics)

chopsticks 10-30-2007 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And again, anybody who bitches about me being a nit should simply find a new forum on which to post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop wearing diapers and act like a man. Man, your mother wouldnt be proud if she read this. Stop it already and delete this thread, this is ridiculous. Really.

stabn 10-30-2007 03:34 PM

ban him and exile diebitter.

kkcountry 10-30-2007 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
-to be chanted rhythmically-

ban ericw
lock all his threads
throw away the key
eat some chips
nom nom nom

[/ QUOTE ]

Dids 10-30-2007 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And again, anybody who bitches about me being a nit should simply find a new forum on which to post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop wearing diapers and act like a man. Man, your mother wouldnt be proud if she read this. Stop it already and delete this thread, this is ridiculous. Really.

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally perplexed by this post.

You make me want to figure out who you were before you got banned.

diddyeinstein 10-30-2007 03:35 PM

I think it's awesome how bad he is at life. Don't ban.

chopsticks 10-30-2007 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally perplexed by this post.

You make me want to figure out who you were before you got banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, stop being paranoid.