Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official November Thread: General Discussion (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535573)

Gary Stevenson 11-07-2007 02:37 PM

Re: Official November Thread: General Discussion

[ QUOTE ]
gary did you think of check raising riv with ATss ? hes gotta be betting there with your read on turn

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i was definitely considering it. he had about 4k left on the river i think and despite him being bad, i didn't think he'd call a river c/r against me with a low flush given how solidly i had been playing and how many big hands i'd shown (especially against him). i also thought he'd bet less than 2.6k if i checked. and i assumed (wrong i guess) that he would always call that with any flush

*and fwiw, (being results oriented and trusting his word) he said after the hand that he would have bet 1k himself and folded to a c/r

Edited by Gary Stevenson (11/07/07 02:02 AM)

[/ QUOTE ]

john kane 11-07-2007 03:03 PM

woot, 1 hour, $2k, gg november. time to spend next 20 days studying for principles of taxation and business&finance exams.

SlowHabit 11-07-2007 03:05 PM

Gary,

Great TR.

Also, calling someone who thought only for a minute with 2-cards Q high flush and folded his hand face up a donk is obviously jealousy.

Gary Stevenson 11-07-2007 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Gary,

Great TR.

Also, calling someone who thought only for a minute with 2-cards Q high flush and folded his hand face up a donk is obviously jealousy.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol, i wish it wasn't true. i felt so owned

g-p 11-07-2007 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
gary did you think of check raising riv with ATss ? hes gotta be betting there with your read on turn

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i was definitely considering it. he had about 4k left on the river i think and despite him being bad, i didn't think he'd call a river c/r against me with a low flush given how solidly i had been playing and how many big hands i'd shown (especially against him). i also thought he'd bet less than 2.6k if i checked. and i assumed (wrong i guess) that he would always call that with any flush

*and fwiw, (being results oriented and trusting his word) he said after the hand that he would have bet 1k himself and folded to a c/r

Edited by Gary Stevenson (11/07/07 02:02 AM)

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
damn, im so used to skipping over your posts i missed this one! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Sponger. 11-07-2007 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im2fast bets bets bets bets bets bets bets.

[/ QUOTE ]

So basically every time you don't flop something huge OOP with T7s he blows you off it.

moira 11-07-2007 04:21 PM

wow, today was one of those days...Im glad I didnt tilt away more money:
a bunch of hands I misplayed while trying new stuff, a bunch of cooler-hands, a bunch of suckouts, add in two big misclicks and some spew throughtt that - ready is a [censored] up day.
tomorrow Im gonna focus and play better poker and then hopefully run better, too.
end of rant.

WelshChip 11-07-2007 04:33 PM

gl tomorrow moira

jsnipes28 11-07-2007 04:59 PM

this is so sick, im on like 25k downswing, only 10k of which is 10/20 and 10/25 and i literally have not tilted off a stack (besides the one day where i won a bunch on the first of the month)

this has got to be the biggest tilt free downswing ive ever had. ive lost wayyyyyyy more but usually i throw 10-15 stacks away, and i havent even thrown a single one away. wtttfff

MatthewRyan 11-07-2007 05:01 PM

so im watching my roommate play 50nl for like 2 minutes, hand comes up, I tell him not to be a pussy and call, he loses, obv I ship him a buyin, balla