Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   The New Official FTP Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=479460)

AceCR9 09-28-2007 08:04 PM

Re: The New Official FTP Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
who is 'Nordberg'? He's playing 5/10HU and is apparently a pro? his name is in red and im confused

[/ QUOTE ]

donkament pro, FT'd some big live trny a year or 2 ago.

he was on TV!!!! this clearly makes him V good.

d2themfi 09-28-2007 08:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
who is 'Nordberg'? He's playing 5/10HU and is apparently a pro? his name is in red and im confused

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Peter feldman, he won a wsop circuit event, and has done well in other big live mtts, and is one of the leaders on sharkscope for high stakes sngs. Have no idea how good he is in cash arena tho

pokerchap 09-28-2007 08:27 PM

pokers rigged is the best SSr at 400nl

easycall 09-28-2007 09:31 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xbGxgp_CfQ

obiedman 09-28-2007 09:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
pokers rigged is the best SSr at 400nl

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed

jimmyhat1000 09-28-2007 09:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Peter feldman, he won a wsop circuit event, and has done well in other big live mtts, and is one of the leaders on sharkscope for high stakes sngs. Have no idea how good he is in cash arena tho

[/ QUOTE ]

he sucks, played him HU for a while last night, after i 3 bet him like 2-3 times in 5 mins he started open limping the button with any 2 and never folding, like J3o, A4o, T2s etc. And any flop is god to peel, like 89cc on A32ss etc, hes baaaaaad

m3dude 09-28-2007 10:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

he sucks, played him HU for a while last night, after i 3 bet him like 2-3 times in 5 mins he started open limping the button with any 2 and never folding, like J3o, A4o, T2s etc. And any flop is god to peel, like 89cc on A32ss etc, hes baaaaaad

[/ QUOTE ]

you shouldn't be calling anyone bad. ive specced ur tables a few times

jsnipes28 09-28-2007 10:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and who the f are u?

fitnessfreak 09-28-2007 11:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, watching some random hands in the middle of a headsup session that you arent involved in definitely gives you the authority to start passing judgement on another person's game.

lol, that hand JJ v 97ss hand was so sick jimmy, cant believe its the first thing i see when i decide to rail a few of your games. u run good [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Ship Ship McGipp 09-28-2007 11:28 PM

fwiw, i've logged lots of hands vs jimmyhat and i actually thought he played fairly well. had a few leaks but nothing glaring and i considered him a legit hu opponent.