Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Guitar Hero III (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=523244)

MuresanForMVP 11-30-2007 03:08 PM

Re: Guitar Hero III

[ QUOTE ]
Some of these songs I'd never have listened to in a million years and they're really starting to grow on me. I made a 'guitar hero' playlist on itunes and downloaded all of the songs I didn't already have. It's all I really listen to in my car now. Among my favorites are TTFAF, Before I Forget, Holiday in Cambodia, Miss Murder and (ashamedly) The Metal.

[/ QUOTE ]

TTFaF is awesome, as is Before I Forget, it's a real shame the first I cant even get through the intro and the 2nd has a god awful note chart. Holiday In Cambodia is cool too, kinda reminds me of Radium Eyes from GH 2.

The songs "growing on you" is one of the great things about GH songs, but moreso in 1 and 2 than three Ive noticed.

nolanfan34 11-30-2007 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Some of these songs I'd never have listened to in a million years and they're really starting to grow on me. I made a 'guitar hero' playlist on itunes and downloaded all of the songs I didn't already have. It's all I really listen to in my car now. Among my favorites are TTFAF, Before I Forget, Holiday in Cambodia, Miss Murder and (ashamedly) The Metal.

[/ QUOTE ]

TTFaF is awesome, as is Before I Forget, it's a real shame the first I cant even get through the intro and the 2nd has a god awful note chart. Holiday In Cambodia is cool too, kinda reminds me of Radium Eyes from GH 2.

The songs "growing on you" is one of the great things about GH songs, but moreso in 1 and 2 than three Ive noticed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can certainly say I had no idea Iron Maiden is so awesome. Plenty of other bands too as mentioned.

MuresanForMVP 11-30-2007 03:15 PM

yea # of the Beast is a great song

bottomset 11-30-2007 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yea # of the Beast is a great song

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, not much fun to play though IMO which is a shame, the trooper is one of my favs on gh2

Sooga 11-30-2007 07:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not just the GH3 songs that are growing on me. I have to admit, I wasn't really a fan of 'hard' rock before I got GH3. Now I find myself not only listening to that genre more, but appreciating the guitar solos which I previously thought was just noise. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Jack of Arcades 11-30-2007 08:15 PM

I still think most of these songs suck, but Cliffs of Dover is really awesome.

MasterShakeJr 11-30-2007 09:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cliffs of Dover is REALLY awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

closer 12-01-2007 06:22 PM

Quick Question.

I have an xbox 360 and I bought GH3 with the black wireless Les Paul controller bundle. If I bought GH2 for xbox 360 would the Les Paul guitar work with it?

m_reed05 12-01-2007 07:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Quick Question.

I have an xbox 360 and I bought GH3 with the black wireless Les Paul controller bundle. If I bought GH2 for xbox 360 would the Les Paul guitar work with it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes

dmk 12-01-2007 10:55 PM

only have raining blood left on hard

still on tier 7 of expert, only knights of cydonia finished

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]