Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Average Speed XVII Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=464155)

ScottHoward v3.1 07-31-2007 12:21 PM

Re: Average Speed XVII Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Fish was in that game as V?

Anyone else?

[/ QUOTE ]

if I didnt list them and they were in that game, they were a villager, ldo

[/ QUOTE ]

hold the ldos, just list them if you know them off the top of your head. If not, I'lll cross-reference the two lineups.

[/ QUOTE ]
i think this is right:
villagers
chuckleslovakian
DustinG
fishmonger
fnord_too
GetThere1Time
LuckayLuck
Nez477
Nicholasp27
ScottHoward v3.1

wolves
VoraciousReader
shortline99
clowntable

bojtun 07-31-2007 12:24 PM

I'm fine with just one day .. but if that's the route we're going let's not majority Luckay until later please.

theSmell 07-31-2007 12:25 PM

[0] bojtun
[0] bravos1
[0] Bulletproof Monk voted for LuckayLuck
[0] chuckleslovakian
[0] clowntable
[0] DustinG voted for LuckayLuck
[0] fishmonger
[0] fmxda
[0] fnord_too
[0] GetThere1Time voted for LuckayLuck
[0] lastchance
<font color="red"> [5] LuckayLuck </font>
[0] Nez477 voted for LuckayLuck
[0] Nicholasp27
[0] ScottHoward v3.1
[0] shortline99
[0] SpacaB
[0] Supine voted for LuckayLuck
[0] VoraciousReader

<font color="green"> 10:00 No good </font>
Majority Lynch = 10

DustinG 07-31-2007 12:25 PM

i'll be back later

fmxda 07-31-2007 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
strange that fmx thinks that kbar being a wolf clears him, but doesnt buy other peoples similar argument.
but this "Also I was brought up as a second wagon to kbar several times during the night", may be true. ill see what pops up in my notes when i do them.

"he pretty much hemorrhaged me", so youre saying youre a wolf?
how do you know how good/bad is villager list was? (did he even have a list?)

[/ QUOTE ]
Kbar pushed me early and often, that didn't happen to anyone else. Wolves rarely do "[random unrelated comment] [vote for a fellow wolf]." They usually stick villagers in there, which is what kbar did when he made a comment about supine and then reconfirmed his vote on me.

hemorrhage = I'm a villager, because this is way too early for kbar to give himself up and play mindgames with people.

kbar didn't have a list as far as I remember. Just pushed me.

Nez477 07-31-2007 12:52 PM

FMXDA is a villager

Nez477 07-31-2007 12:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Fish was in that game as V?

Anyone else?

[/ QUOTE ]

if I didnt list them and they were in that game, they were a villager, ldo

[/ QUOTE ]

hold the ldos, just list them if you know them off the top of your head. If not, I'lll cross-reference the two lineups.

[/ QUOTE ]
i think this is right:
villagers
chuckleslovakian
DustinG
fishmonger
fnord_too
GetThere1Time
LuckayLuck
Nez477
Nicholasp27
ScottHoward v3.1

wolves
VoraciousReader
shortline99
clowntable

[/ QUOTE ]

Luckay is a villager Scott?

bravos1 07-31-2007 12:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FMXDA is a villager

[/ QUOTE ]

I am getting a weird feeling on him..

the whole "I'm cleared because KBar was on me as a wof" thing works both ways.. still undecided.

LuckayLuck for now.

GetThere1Time 07-31-2007 12:56 PM

Eskimonk:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nez - Have faith.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well,

I love putting people who haven't posted yet in 100% villager categories as much as the next guy and all, but....

forgive me if I'm wary

[/ QUOTE ]

I had n0 peek. I peeked VR. She is villager.

There are two reasons why I think kbar is villager:

#1. He said a while ago 'I dont think any wolfs have posted yet'. Wolfs basically never say this, and it is exactly what I was thinking as I scrolled through.

#2. Vote count. I mean, come on.

[/ QUOTE ]

These are two very ridiculous reasons to think kbar is a villager. Neither make a whole lot of sense. If anything Eskimonk thought he'd look ackward slapping another vote on the kbar wagon and obviously being vehemently wrong means you're(Eskimonk) a villager

[ QUOTE ]
Lastchance is basically a terrible vote early because when he makes it to endgame as a wolf he pretty much makes a huge sign that says 'IM A WOLF' and holds it up every time he make a post.

[/ QUOTE ]

More nonsense. Lastchance is by no means on obvious anything. This is, however, a great statement for a wolf to make about another wolf. It gives the appearance of an opinion on a player who has become a topic of conversation and it's very non commital. Basically air under the guise of thought.

Then there's the whole botjun crusade which is just terrible. Anyone can quote a player's posts and say "this is ridiculous" or "this is wolfy." Furthermore, Eskimonk says botjun's going after him weakly because he suspects botjun. Another ridiculous point since I'm pretty sure this is how most would respond to someone shouting their name from the rooftops with poor/nonexistant reasoning. Basically, a lot of stuff I've read from eskimonk is a total airball. Couple that with my early thoughts from yesterday and he earns a solid place on my wolflist.

shortline99 07-31-2007 12:56 PM

okay.

GT1T is back on my villager side for agreeing with me about luckay/lastchance as wolves.

the question is, with luckay and lastchance on the same team, wouldn't they try a little more FPS? is it possible for them both to be wolves?

the worst kbar conversations came from lastchance. definitely sound contrived, and some very like the wolf-wolf conversations from Mafia (there were plenty) or Pirates 2.

i think i have a handle on dustin's wolf-wolf conversations now, and we are not seeing wolf dustin in this game. or wolf clowntable, for that matter.