Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   BBV TAKES OVER TEH INTERWEB DRAWINGS (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=492906)

pa3lsvt 10-27-2007 09:21 PM

Re: BBV TAKES OVER TEH INTERWEB DRAWINGS

Our logo looks like crap now. That is all.

casey_brick 10-28-2007 02:46 PM

POW MIA logo needs help. Five-Star and I have mentioned it before in this thread. Our logo is located at the bottom of the ball beneath Change's logo. We have been under constant attack lately and could use the help.

A big thank you goes out to I_AM_EVIL who has pitched in a couple of times and helping us right now.

PM me for image and exact location if you're interested.

pennpal 10-29-2007 02:57 AM

the logo space is definitely clean enough to get up a 2+2 right now

everyone should have ink considering nobody's touched drawball in a while

gogogo

Eaglesfan1 10-29-2007 06:39 PM

game over?

ConspirEDD 10-29-2007 06:46 PM

285 pages is too long. I think if someone re-formatted a condensed version, it would be much appreciated by many people. otherwise, game over?

Change 10-30-2007 05:38 AM

Ok, so what logo do you guys want up bbv4l or 2+2 ?

Someone let me know what im doing and ill clear and someone else put down some outlines right behind me.

pennpal 10-30-2007 10:44 AM

Change, I had a conversation on the ball today and apparently someone with ii has decided to take over our spot. Not sure if we can really hold out, but assuming it's going to be harder to at this point, I think a 2+2 would be best.

vbm 10-30-2007 01:10 PM

concur.

2+2 is good plan. Same colour scheme etc ? Lookbetter on the replay then

Onaflag 10-30-2007 01:50 PM

Well, I'm just going to save my ink until someone figures out what we're doing. I'm a cleanup person, so someone else has to decide where this is going.

Onaflag.........

vbm 10-30-2007 04:22 PM

can we make it say '2+2 imo' ?

dkgojackets 10-30-2007 04:41 PM

filled in the +

DannyOcean_ 10-30-2007 04:48 PM

Wow i haven't been on here in a while. I did my best but eventually the monotony got to me. I will try to be a good little ink soldier again now.

pennpal 10-30-2007 04:57 PM

just cleaned up 2 #1

Five-Star 10-30-2007 05:03 PM

Maybe serious consideration needs to be taken into moving the location of the 2+2/BBV4L. If a person with II wants the spot and will vandalize any attempt to build there it seems like too large of an uphill battle. There are some spots on the ball we can move to that have little activity and can build without destroying existing work. If you look at the replay you will notice some of the other larger logos (VIP/[H]/etc) have moved throughout their time there.

Five-Star 10-30-2007 05:19 PM

We could always move next to these guys, They look tough, they may protect us.

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9736/picture1qw4.png

batair 10-30-2007 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe serious consideration needs to be taken into moving the location of the 2+2/BBV4L. If a person with II wants the spot and will vandalize any attempt to build there it seems like too large of an uphill battle. There are some spots on the ball we can move to that have little activity and can build without destroying existing work. If you look at the replay you will notice some of the other larger logos (VIP/[H]/etc) have moved throughout their time there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Half the people tagging the logo say they have II but I kind of doubt they do. Someone with II would take us out fast and often.

If we move or stay as long as were going with 2+2 we should do some recruiting of the other sub forms.I think its harder to keep up now because people are starting to get burned out.I no I haven't been doing as much as i use to.

PlzHelpMe 10-30-2007 07:26 PM

how do you get II? and what is it? unlimited ink?

batair 10-30-2007 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how do you get II? and what is it? unlimited ink?

[/ QUOTE ]

II is infinite ink and you get it by drawing something that gets protected by the drawball administrators.

TheSickening 10-31-2007 12:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
filled in the +

[/ QUOTE ]

Refilled, but this thing is a mess!

The Man Mulcahey 10-31-2007 07:13 PM

I'm whiting out. We need to white out and rebuild. Change, please return to us!

The Man Mulcahey 11-08-2007 01:13 AM

bump because this was on like page 13.

DannyOcean_ 11-08-2007 02:19 AM

we're dying a slow death. I don't know whether to let it happen or fight some more. so conflicted.

The Man Mulcahey 11-08-2007 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
fight more

[/ QUOTE ]

HesseJam 11-08-2007 04:57 PM

I did a bit of reblackening the L.

dkgojackets 11-08-2007 05:00 PM

havent done this in a while, probably had my ink reset

paynewins 11-08-2007 11:10 PM

Re: BBV TAKES OVER TEH INTERWEB DRAWINGS *DELETED*

Post deleted by Dids

Conspire 11-08-2007 11:12 PM

LoL, payne never quit why did we?

DannyOcean_ 11-08-2007 11:19 PM

i guess he doesn't have any thing else to do? Alas, poor drawball, we hardly knew ye.

HesseJam 11-09-2007 03:48 AM

I blackened the L. Alas, I suck, always get out of line. What's the best way to draw straight lines?

Lazy Meatball 11-09-2007 09:26 AM

do we keep the dream alive?

Change 11-09-2007 09:43 AM

sucks i cant help you guys anymore. i lost ii. actually let me rephrase that, i didn't lose it, it was taken away from me.

StepBangin 11-09-2007 11:17 AM

Everyone that has access to a computer lab in a library or college campus or something needs to go there, get ink on every computer possible, then next week we all go back and make a bigger/better BBV4L logo.

I currently have ink loading on 6 computers, I hope to get it up to 20 later today.

I_AM_EVIL 11-09-2007 11:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Everyone that has access to a computer lab in a library or college campus or something needs to go there, get ink on every computer possible, then next week we all go back and make a bigger/better BBV4L logo.

I currently have ink loading on 6 computers, I hope to get it up to 20 later today.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some of us actually have a LIFE.

HesseJam 11-09-2007 11:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
sucks i cant help you guys anymore. i lost ii. actually let me rephrase that, i didn't lose it, it was taken away from me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Story?

Five-Star 11-09-2007 12:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Story?

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, wtf?

Can anyone out there give some time and ink to the POW/MIA logo? We got completely wiped off the ball last night minus one tiny bit. I'm in the process of rebuilding it but it would be fantastic if anyone could help. I've got the general outline done and it really just needs filling in and some touch up work.

If you can help I need the inside of the shield white and then the white border around the outside.

Thanks.

Five-Star 11-09-2007 12:05 PM

Argh, getting hit by the vandal while rebuilding.

Change 11-09-2007 12:09 PM

i got up today, ip address is the same.... ii go bye bye..... sitting at 100% ink.

wet work 11-09-2007 12:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Story?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would imagine it had something to do with the dball site being all screwed up recently. They reset my ink to 0%, I think I read on DBfans that the ii people lost theirs too. Oh well, it evens the playing field as far as I'm concerned.

I'm still up for it. Last night I drew in a quick outline of the letters and did some coloring. It's gone already though.

Change 11-09-2007 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Story?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would imagine it had something to do with the dball site being all screwed up recently. They reset my ink to 0%, I think I read on DBfans that the ii people lost theirs too. Oh well, it evens the playing field as far as I'm concerned.

I'm still up for it. Last night I drew in a quick outline of the letters and did some coloring. It's gone already though.

[/ QUOTE ]

not exactly, im the only one that has lost their ii(lost it at some point last night), everyone else still has theirs at this point, that i know atleast. I lost it because i apparently did something the admin didnt agree with.

wet work 11-09-2007 12:52 PM

Wow. That's really lame. You seem to be one of the biggest supporters of the site as well as a quality contributor. I only read the dbf site (never posted yet) briefly here and there but aren't you in contact with the admin from time to time? I don't know, maybe it's more trouble than it's worth but can't you talk some sense into him?