Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Average Speed XVII Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=464155)

DustinG 07-31-2007 12:02 PM

Re: Average Speed XVII Game Thread

Shorty, VR, Stephen, Clown, IY- wolves

Books/Nich- seers

also,

we made the mistake of ignoring the people (ok, I made the mistake) on Neil D1 of ASXIII and it cost us.

bojtun 07-31-2007 12:03 PM

Fish was in that game as V?

Anyone else?

GetThere1Time 07-31-2007 12:03 PM

Dustin,

"Blinders" is a little dramatic. I have plenty of reasons why I think Eskimonk is a wolf and as I mentioned yesterday, him being evil supports Clown and Nez being villagers. So on top of Nez being villagery and Clown getting more villagery, yes they were the first two villagers I thought of when I made my list. More to come on Eskimonk.

bojtun 07-31-2007 12:04 PM

btw, Fnord, please vote every day.

DustinG 07-31-2007 12:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Anyone else?

[/ QUOTE ]

if I didnt list them and they were in that game, they were a villager, ldo

ScottHoward v3.1 07-31-2007 12:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thoughts about the kbar wagon and lynch:

1. It clears me--regardless of what you may think, kbar wouldn't assume he was dead meat and metagame at freaking 12 noon; he pretty much hemorrhaged me. Also I was brought up as a second wagon to kbar several times during the night.

2. Dustin, Nez, and LC all were VERY VERY sure kbar was a wolf. IMO, this is villagery for only Dustin and Nez; I am inclined to think LC is under-the-bussing in this spot more than having a monster read.

3. Out of the early voters of kbar, ScottH was the one always trying to find an alternative vote (usually clowntable).

4. People with good reads who have played with kbar a lot, but did not vote him: shortline, eskimonk.

shortline claims that he knew Neil was the seer but kept his vote on Luckay for no reason while Neil was in some danger for most of the night. Also shorty was not nightkilled :P

I dont buy eskimo's argument that his suspicion of the kbar wagon makes him more villagery. Also his villager list is terrible, and I've never seen village eskimo reread and quote so much, I could be wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]
strange that fmx thinks that kbar being a wolf clears him, but doesnt buy other peoples similar argument.
but this "Also I was brought up as a second wagon to kbar several times during the night", may be true. ill see what pops up in my notes when i do them.

"he pretty much hemorrhaged me", so youre saying youre a wolf?
how do you know how good/bad is villager list was? (did he even have a list?)

and re #3: scott was the only one looking for wolves is what you meant to say i think

re shorty:
shorty is being not villager shorty so far. he gave me the same feeling in the last game. bouncing around, not being forceful villager shorty really. he says its the new shorty apparently, but im not sold on that just yet.

theSmell 07-31-2007 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What's the deal, can we get a mod ruling on a possible double day if we lynch Luckay's head off?

[/ QUOTE ]

My first inclination is to say no, mainly because I haven't found anyone to count and call night while I'm going to be gone tonight.
However, if there is an overwhelming desire to try to fit in a second day, knowing that there might not be counts close to night, I'm willing to do it

-The Mod

bojtun 07-31-2007 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Anyone else?

[/ QUOTE ]

if I didnt list them and they were in that game, they were a villager, ldo

[/ QUOTE ]

hold the ldos, just list them if you know them off the top of your head. If not, I'lll cross-reference the two lineups.

ScottHoward v3.1 07-31-2007 12:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I agree that clown is probably a villager,

[/ QUOTE ]
i dont, unless he made some awesome posts that i missed?

ScottHoward v3.1 07-31-2007 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What's the deal, can we get a mod ruling on a possible double day if we lynch Luckay's head off?

[/ QUOTE ]

My first inclination is to say no, mainly because I haven't found anyone to count and call night while I'm going to be gone tonight.
However, if there is an overwhelming desire to try to fit in a second day, knowing that there might not be counts close to night, I'm willing to do it

-The Mod

[/ QUOTE ]
i happen to prefer not doing 2 in 1
if people want speed, join a turbo
didnt we just have a long game that we did like 4 days in 1, and still had to suffer through the final day being like 48 hours long? whats the point?
i want time to reread last night, look at the voting, allow everybody to post thoughts, etc.