Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Guitar Hero III (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=523244)

ryguy2fly 11-29-2007 09:08 PM

Re: Guitar Hero III

one expert song left to 5*, fkn raining blood

notontilt09 11-29-2007 09:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
one expert song left to 5*, fkn raining blood

[/ QUOTE ]

you've 5*'ed TTFAF and DWDTG but not RB????

i assume you just mean main setlist...

learn the weird rhythm part after mosh 1, if you can hit that, you can be at about 220k going into the solo, with 5* at just below 230k

ryguy2fly 11-29-2007 10:50 PM

yes main setlist, I have that part down its just keeping it up, i always mis-strum somewhere

bakku 11-30-2007 04:48 AM

having trouble with tier 7 on hard but haven't had a chance to try the songs recently because my parents are obsessed with guitar hero and borrowed my wii

bottomset 11-30-2007 05:10 AM

god I still can't do the really fast strum parts and it pisses me off

Ginge 11-30-2007 09:54 AM

I've got through all the tier 8 songs on Hard except Raining Blood and I don't think i'll ever be able to do it. Can't get past the Mosh 1 section

dmk 11-30-2007 10:05 AM

ok, so i'm on tier 7 of expert and tier 8 of hard

i was able to do knights of cydonia on expert 1st try

"the metal" is really fun to play on expert imo. it took me a couple tries to get it, but its quite enjoyable

Jack of Arcades 11-30-2007 10:58 AM

OK, starpower last like two seconds One on hard. not gonna happen imo

MasterShakeJr 11-30-2007 11:44 AM

Some of these songs I'd never have listened to in a million years and they're really starting to grow on me. I made a 'guitar hero' playlist on itunes and downloaded all of the songs I didn't already have. It's all I really listen to in my car now. Among my favorites are TTFAF, Before I Forget, Holiday in Cambodia, Miss Murder and (ashamedly) The Metal.

Duke 11-30-2007 01:57 PM

Guitar Zero

Ever since I got to tier 6 I can no longer pass songs on the first try, and Pride and Joy is destroying my fingers and spirit. I've only 4 starred 1 song on hard (I basically skipped easy and medium to get the 5th fret in there).

I'm currently in the process of changing the way that I type, and I feel like this is actually helping that out a little. I can now move my left hand's fingers independently instead of having the pinky follow the ring wherever it may lead.

Both of my hands hurt like hell, but I think it's because I'm using fingers that I never realized that I had.

Hopefully within the next few days it'll all just click for me so I can just beat this damn thing.

Oh, and SRV can go [censored] himself.